• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's get it Kobe!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans getting scared.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Just makes Christmas even better now.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans getting scared.

29gekpi.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odom working out with LBJ? I really hope so!! He looking slim too...COME ON ODOM'S KNEES!!!

And LOL Heat being "afraid of kobe" what is our record against him the last few years? When was the last time they went anywhere in the playoffs?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odom working out with LBJ? I really hope so!! He looking slim too...COME ON ODOM'S KNEES!!!

And LOL Heat being "afraid of kobe" what is our record against him the last few years? When was the last time they went anywhere in the playoffs?

Don't you mean ODEN??

:lol: at Heat fan's not even knowing who's on their team!!:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you mean ODEN??

hahaha yes

When I wrote it I glanced at it and thought it was wrong so I reread it and some how my monday morning brain was all like "nope story checks out" after carefully investigating it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you mean ODEN??

He knows. Just a typo.

What's much funnier is your denial that Kobe was a huge reason for Howard leaving!

:lol:@ Laker fans living in Kobe denial mode.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oden a weapon? :laugh3:

Potentially a huge weapon.

If he doesn't make it, nothing lost.

How many minutes did he play in the Heats last 2 championship seasons?

What did they give up for him?

The rich get richer. If its not him, it will be somebody else.
Just like Allen, Anderson, Lewis, etc..,

Being on the Heat is the current in trend.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially a huge weapon.

If he doesn't make it, nothing lost.

How many minutes did he play in the Heats last 2 championship seasons?

What did they give up for him?

The rich get richer. If its not him, it will be somebody else.
Just like Allen, Anderson, Lewis, etc..,

Being on the Heat is the current in trend.

Such little potential. He'll be a role player at best for the Heat when matched up against teams with a big center. Otherwise, the Heat don't need Oden getting in the way on offense. I find your player evaluations funny when you call Oden a weapon and Kaman a scrub.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha yes

When I wrote it I glanced at it and thought it was wrong so I reread it and some how my monday morning brain was all like "nope story checks out" after carefully investigating it.

:lol: I figured, but had to have some fun anyway!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows. Just a typo.

What's much funnier is your denial that Kobe was a huge reason for Howard leaving!

:lol:@ Laker fans living in Kobe denial mode.

When Dwight says it instead of Short Buss saying he said it, then I'll believe it!!

What's really funny (funny peculiar, not funny haha) is your continued obsession with Kobe and the Lakers!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such little potential. He'll be a role player at best for the Heat when matched up against teams with a big center. Otherwise, the Heat don't need Oden getting in the way on offense. I find your player evaluations funny when you call Oden a weapon and Kaman a scrub.

Depends on the roster and situation.

Kaman IMO would be a much bigger weapon on the Heat then he will the Lakers.
It's a matter of pick your poison with the Heat. We have several players who the opponent must account for/ double team which leads to some players getting easy looks.

Teams can pretty much defend the Lakers one on one.

Neither Kaman or Oden is leading anyone, anywhere, but if Oden can stay on the court, he does become a weapon. He will get some easy dunks like all of our 'bigs' do and more important, he can rebound.

How many shots in a row did Anderson make last year?
Is his offensive game any better then Odens?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Dwight says it instead of Short Buss saying he said it, then I'll believe it!!

What's really funny (funny peculiar, not funny haha) is your continued obsession with Kobe and the Lakers!!

Dwight did say it by LEAVING!

Why on EARTH would Buss make that up?

Better yet, has Howard denied it?

As far as the Lakers in general, it is easy to become obsessed with the train wreck they have turned into since this supposed rivalry was formed 3 summers ago.
Your rivalry as of today isn't the Heat.
You need to worry about the Pelicans, Mavs and T Wolves and try to find a way to steal that coveted 8 seed.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the roster and situation.

Kaman IMO would be a much bigger weapon on the Heat then he will the Lakers.
It's a matter of pick your poison with the Heat. We have several players who the opponent must account for/ double team which leads to some players getting easy looks.

Teams can pretty much defend the Lakers one on one.

Neither Kaman or Oden is leading anyone, anywhere, but if Oden can stay on the court, he does become a weapon. He will get some easy dunks like all of our 'bigs' do and more important, he can rebound.

How many shots in a row did Anderson make last year?
Is his offensive game any better then Odens?

Kaman = Laker's scrub or Heat's big weapon :doh:

Anderson is a better fit for the Heat than Oden. Anderson moves well off ball. Half his makes were cutting to the hoop when his man left to help on the penetrator. Oden can't move like Anderson. Oden is a post up center. He'll just get in Lebron's and Wade's way as they drive to the basket. Oden's only use is as a big body to go against Hibbert. Not exactly a huge weapon as you say.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight did say it by LEAVING!

Why on EARTH would Buss make that up?

Better yet, has Howard denied it?

As far as the Lakers in general, it is easy to become obsessed with the train wreck they have turned into since this supposed rivalry was formed 3 summers ago.
Your rivalry as of today isn't the Heat.
You need to worry about the Pelicans, Mavs and T Wolves and try to find a way to steal that coveted 8 seed.

Dwight said himself that if Phil were the coach, he'd have stayed. Dwight also said himself that Kobe played no part in his decision!! Those are things Dwight ACTUALLY said!! Not someone else saying he said it.

As for Buss, how about saving face? Damage control? etc. for reasons to make it up!! People say all kinds of things and make up all kinds of crap in those situations. Remember Dan Gilbert when Lebron left?

Dwight hasn't commented on anything re: the Lakers one way or the other since he made his comments re: Phil and Kobe. Perhaps (unlike you and Jim Buss) he's chosen to move on and concentrate on HIS team!!

Appaently, it's only easy for YOU to be obsessed with Kobe and the Lakers. Most other Heat fans spend more of their time concerning themselves with the Heat. Of course, since most of them have distanced themselves from you, maybe the Lakers are all you have left!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaman =
Laker's scrub or Heat's big weapon :doh:

I said POTENTIALLY a huge weapon and listed reasons why. It isn't like we are banking on him for anything. You act like he has no talent. Like he just came out of a cave. He WAS the #1 pick in the NBA draft. It's all a matter of health or no health with him. If there is health, he will be a weapon.

Anderson is a better fit for the Heat than Oden.

Agree. Oden would be situational, I imagine and not needed on most nights.

Anderson moves well off ball. Half his makes were cutting to the hoop when his man left to help on the penetrator. Oden can't move like Anderson. Oden is a post up center. He'll just get in Lebron's and Wade's way as they drive to the basket. Oden's only use is as a big body to go against Hibbert.

Not exactly a huge weapon as you say.

Its actually as YOU say. I was very clear on what I hope/expect from him.
Whatever, if anything he adds, is just house money at this point!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight said himself that if Phil were the coach, he'd have stayed. Dwight also said himself that Kobe played no part in his decision!! Those are things Dwight ACTUALLY said!! Not someone else saying he said it.

As for Buss, how about saving face? Damage control? etc. for reasons to make it up!! People say all kinds of things and make up all kinds of crap in those situations. Remember Dan Gilbert when Lebron left?

Dwight hasn't commented on anything re: the Lakers one way or the other since he made his comments re: Phil and Kobe. Perhaps (unlike you and Jim Buss) he's chosen to move on and concentrate on HIS team!!

Appaently, it's only easy for YOU to be obsessed with Kobe and the Lakers. Most other Heat fans spend more of their time concerning themselves with the Heat. Of course, since most of them have distanced themselves from you, maybe the Lakers are all you have left!!

You are grasping at straws!!!

You are saying that Buss lied about the Howard part but not about the D'Antoni part!!

That makes ZERO sense. Take a minute and think about it.

Seems like he was just doing something you are unfamiliar with. Understand and telling the truth!