• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ wants max contract

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling him a diva is not a lack of apperciation. Only a fucking idiot like yourself who thinks being critical of their own players is such a bad thing would think like that.

The fact that I call him a diva is a FACT - all big name players are just that in some form or another. I very much apperciat what he has done for our organization but I will not fail to realize he is as big a diva as we will ever see.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called him diva everyday. How in the hell is that appreciating him?

According to Paolo...

- Dwade is a diva (singlehandedly won the title in 06, nearly won it by himself in 11 when Lebron disappeared, has overcome many injuries and obstacles as a Heat)

- Battier is a scrub (one of the few good guys in the nba, big contributor in games 6 & 7 in 2013 finals, and shot 61 % fg and 57 % from 3 in 2012 finals)

- And now Lebron is also a diva (do I even need to list his accomplishments and contribution?)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to new heat fans who post on here and visitors: DO NOT LET PAOLO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN

HE IS A CLOWN

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But add the endorsements. He blew everyone away with nike, mcdonalds, coke and that phone company. 2013 was 42 million. Kobe was at 34 million, DRose at 21 million, didnt even play. I still say if he took 10 million, the fans would actually think he was doing the team a service and might end up having more people liking him and buying 300.00 shoes. His endorsements would climb to 50 or 60 easy.

Is he worth being the highest paid player in the entire league? no question, but if he had more around him it would have been 4 titles in 4 years.

Well IMO Bosh shouldn't have gotten 22 mil then, they could of added one more piece.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat took him for granted? He got a 6 year $100 million dollar contract. Stop making it sound like he was making the veteran minimum.

Ironic you say the Heat take him for granted. During the 7 years he was in Cleveland, what quality players did you put around Lebron?

I meant some of the fans, and they didn't exactly get the best fitting players around him of late. Lowry will be a good move.

The facts are he is not a greedy person but Bosh was making as much as him. That is just insane.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the whole idea that LB took less money or that any of the big 3 took less money is not such a big thing to praise about either, they still took a lot more money than most atheletes in their and other sports ... Let me know when these guys are willing to take less than everyone else and still put in the time and work to win titles... ill wait... its 2014. these athletes think they are far bigger than the game so that will never happen.

He too less money and you are still complaining, what do you want him to take 5 mil less per year. He is the best player, he should have the best contract. Those are just the facts, it isn't being a diva. It is respect, mother fucker.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant some of the fans, and they didn't exactly get the best fitting players around him of late. Lowry will be a good move.

The facts are he is not a greedy person but Bosh was making as much as him. That is just insane.

Not really. Bosh was going to get the max that year no matter what. The guy came off 2 or 3 straight seasons where he avg 23 & 12.

I actually think if he left Miami to be a #1 or #2 option he would avg 20 & 8 or in that area.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is great.

But he is a fucking immature idiot if he feels like the doesn't have enough money he way it is.

For the fucking love.

Look I want Lebron to take less money too so Miami has more flexibility to sign other players

But you're really going to label someone "a fucking immature idiot" and paint him as someone who is greedy and only seeks out money because he wants to get paid what he's worth!?

We're not talking about a 35 year old player just coming off a season ending injury getting a max/20+ mil. We're talking about this generation's best player still in his prime. If it's any player in the league that deserves max money it's Lebron.

I still hope he takes a bit of a pay cut, but I'm not going to chastise the guy for wanting to get paid what he is worth.