• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ wants max contract

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ being the diva he is now wants max contract further restraining the team from adding help

If that's the case , he can be gone . His defense is inconsistent that's why he doesn't get the defensive acollates he thinks he deserves . We can build around CB and Wade who are willing to sacrifice for the tram and don't think they are bigger than the game like Lebron does

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shouldn't he expect to get the max? He is after all, the best player in the NBA. The idea that he should sacrifice money for others is ludicrous. Were you saying the same thing when Jordan demanded to get paid $30 & $33 mil in 96 & 97?

Anyways, he is either going to stay in Miami or join a Texas team. Having zero state income tax is saving him anywhere from $1-2 mil. Then he saves all the money on all his other income.

We'll take him...

I am sure every team in the NBA that had the ability to pay him max, would do it in a heartbeat. They would be fools not to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: LBJ has never been the highest paid player on any team he has been on, but he is the best player easily.

You take him for granted, the Heat don't deserve him if they don't pay him what's deserved. He sacrificed lower pay for 4 years and got the Heat 2 ships and 4 Finals appearances. Give me a fucking break man.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he wants more than his max. Since he did not take a max deal from Miami, he was not eligible for Carmello money. But he is saying 130 like he is eligible for more. I am not sure if he is or not anymore. I found a chart of what love, carmello and lebrons max deals would be and lebron was in the middle. I really dont know what the side deals include. If LEbron gets max, and ray allen resigns for a half million dollars, birdman signs for a half million, lowry signs for a cheap 10, you almost have to wonder if lebron is making up the difference to them on the side.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: LBJ has never been the highest paid player on any team he has been on, but he is the best player easily.

You take him for granted, the Heat don't deserve him if they don't pay him what's deserved. He sacrificed lower pay for 4 years and got the Heat 2 ships and 4 Finals appearances. Give me a fucking break man.

But add the endorsements. He blew everyone away with nike, mcdonalds, coke and that phone company. 2013 was 42 million. Kobe was at 34 million, DRose at 21 million, didnt even play. I still say if he took 10 million, the fans would actually think he was doing the team a service and might end up having more people liking him and buying 300.00 shoes. His endorsements would climb to 50 or 60 easy.

Is he worth being the highest paid player in the entire league? no question, but if he had more around him it would have been 4 titles in 4 years.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't believe you're complaining about the best player in the world wanting a max contract. Unbelievable. You're lucky he took his talents to South Beach in the first place and brought you two titles. Heat fans have absolutely NO reason to bitch if he leaves them.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he wants more than his max. Since he did not take a max deal from Miami, he was not eligible for Carmello money. But he is saying 130 like he is eligible for more. I am not sure if he is or not anymore. I found a chart of what love, carmello and lebrons max deals would be and lebron was in the middle. I really dont know what the side deals include. If LEbron gets max, and ray allen resigns for a half million dollars, birdman signs for a half million, lowry signs for a cheap 10, you almost have to wonder if lebron is making up the difference to them on the side.

Max deals with full bird rights are based on previous year's salary with % increases each season & an additional year at an inflated salary added on for a team that resigns him.

Allen & Birdman cannot sign for anything less than $1,448,490 do to the veterans minimum for their experience. Lowry is not going to sign for cheap when he is preparing for a big time payday & long term stability for the first time in his career.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is great.

But he is a fucking immature idiot if he feels like the doesn't have enough money he way it is.

For the fucking love.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what I would do just to have 1 million dollars?

A lot of things.......I'll tell you that much.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Heat took him for granted? He got a 6 year $100 million dollar contract. Stop making it sound like he was making the veteran minimum.

Ironic you say the Heat take him for granted. During the 7 years he was in Cleveland, what quality players did you put around Lebron?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Please ignore our village idiot...LBJ deserves the max. If he wants it, he should get it. He has the leverage and skills right now. Again, all is good. :suds:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have never taken him for granted. We apperciate what he has done for our team over the years - We apperciate him more than his home town team ever did.

But no one player is bigger than the team - no one player is bigger than the team - Riles will not allow that and rightfully so - LB may not care too much about the better of the team but Riles certainly does and he will make the moves in that regard.

Again, no one player is bigger than the game - If LB wants more than what the Heat is willing to give, then he can be gone - He needs to understand that he needs to take less to add more,quality help - Otherwise be gone - or be willing to take the blame when the team falls short again for not having enough quality depth.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish so badly that they wouldn't give it to him.

It would set a good example for young kids who cherish Lebron. Nobody needs that much money. It's just stupid.

And playing the game shouldn't be anything about making money either. It should be about love of the game......and winning Championships. Period.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this - LBJ left his home state for the sake of winning championships and took less money to do it - That said, given the fact that he left his home state, it shouldnt surprise people if he left a place he has won multiple championships in and could still win more(miami) - he is the greatest athlete in all of sports but also hands down the biggest diva in all sports so you cant put anything past him. Wouldnt surprise me if he left the place he has won multiple titles in for more money... these guys may love the game but they love the money more.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the whole idea that LB took less money or that any of the big 3 took less money is not such a big thing to praise about either, they still took a lot more money than most atheletes in their and other sports ... Let me know when these guys are willing to take less than everyone else and still put in the time and work to win titles... ill wait... its 2014. these athletes think they are far bigger than the game so that will never happen.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,033.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he deserves max money too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please ignore our village idiot...LBJ deserves the max. If he wants it, he should get it. He has the leverage and skills right now. Again, all is good. :suds:

This. Please don't judge us by Paolo. The guy must've been kept around a shit ton of kitchen cleaner when he was a kid.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have never taken him for granted. We apperciate what he has done for our team over the years - We apperciate him more than his home town team ever did.

But no one player is bigger than the team - no one player is bigger than the team - Riles will not allow that and rightfully so - LB may not care too much about the better of the team but Riles certainly does and he will make the moves in that regard.

Again, no one player is bigger than the game - If LB wants more than what the Heat is willing to give, then he can be gone - He needs to understand that he needs to take less to add more,quality help - Otherwise be gone - or be willing to take the blame when the team falls short again for not having enough quality depth.

You called him diva everyday. How in the hell is that appreciating him?