• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers at Warriors

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a way to open the season! I knew that West and Jackson would turn around the Warriors franchise, but I never dreamed it would happen so soon. How many people here thought that the Warriors would beat the Lakers 124-98? I didn't. But it happened. I saw it last night on opening night here in the NBA.

Watching Monta and Steph out there sharing the ball, making the extra pass, and then dishing down low to Andris Biedrins who was just a BEAST in the paint was amazing.

I don't know that Klay Thompson is going to be able to hit 50% of his 3-point shots last night, but going 7-of-14 in his NBA debut was spectacular. That kid is going to be something special.

And I am going to admit that I was wrong about Epke Udoh. That guy is every bit the defensive wizard he was supposed to be. Seeing him shut down Pau Gasol time and time again was absolutely amazing. Gasol was nothing more than a spectator last night for most of the game because he was not getting to the basket.

avi Lee still has to pick up his 'D' but grabbing 14 boards to go with 17 points was a good enough start.

Kobe got his points, and he always will because he's the best player in the league. But the Warriors proved that even if Kobe gets his 34, all you have to do is put the pressure on Gasol and Bynum and the team folds like a cheap card table.

The Warriors are 1-0 and Jackson is already the leading candidate for Coach of the Year. I think the team is bound for the playoffs. Let's hope they keep it up.

Go Warriors!!!!

***This message was sent from an alternate universe where owners and players are not being greedy d!ckheads and the league is going strong. Updates will come from this alternate universe as needed until our NBA returns.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed Meta World Peace shot a 3 from halfcourt, ripped off his jersey, and started doing a Dancing with the Stars routine but I can't say I'm surprised by it.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm disappointed Meta World Peace shot a 3 from halfcourt, ripped off his jersey, and started doing a Dancing with the Stars routine but I can't say I'm surprised by it.

LMFAO.

Post of the Day.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah! :thrasher:

Last edited by a moderator: