• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Alltime Team Vs the NBA

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to the days of the good ole eye test? Watch the game and judge what you see.

People have to make things too complicated.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like PER but its not even close to the end all be all. You can take a lesser role for the good of the team and wind up lowering your PER. You cant measure leadership and a players affect on opposing defensive or offensive schemes. Good example. I played PG and SG in high school. We were playing this team that had a guy that was killing us in the post. Coach put me on him on the defensive end where I fronted him. We won but I only scored 5 points. How do you measure stuff like that?

It is a good way to start, then you look at different stuff. Like I said it is hard to judge players from different eras anyway.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to the days of the good ole eye test? Watch the game and judge what you see.

People have to make things too complicated.

Yeah, it's not rocket science and who gives a shit whether anyone agrees with your opinion anyway, right? That said, it blows me away how reactionary some are in forming their opinion. If Derrick Rose and the Bulls played in the Eastern Conf Finals, some of you guys would be anointing him the GOAT.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty safe to pick either Malone or Duncan... Malone was much more of a scorer but Timmy could score when needed... Timmy is/was a better defender... Malone was/is a better rebounder... I would say it depends on who you surround them with... If I needed a defender who played great help as well as man I'd go Timmy... If I needed an unstoppable motor who could score mid to high 20's or more I'd go with Moses... But there is a reason most consider Duncan the best PF to ever play the game... And though Barkley says some dumb shit, he played with Moses and still gives it to Duncan...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not actually true. I know for a fact I'm more qualified than you are to debate this point. I just think Duncan was better than Moses.

Why do you think you're so qualified montsho? You say some pretty dumb things, like Pippen is a top 6 player of all time...And you don't know who "The Big Fundamental" is.

Yet you consider yourself a basketball expert. Why is this?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think you're so qualified montsho? You say some pretty dumb things, like Pippen is a top 6 player of all time...And you don't know who "The Big Fundamental" is.

Yet you consider yourself a basketball expert. Why is this?

I stopped asking reasonable questions because there are never any reasonable responses.