• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LaFell over Thompkins

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

What the FUCK is Bill thinking?

If that was McDaniel's choice then he and LaFell should both go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleaste thompkins is a project,lafell is a waste of space,these bargain basement free agent pick-ups is what is going to doom this team

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lafell on defense?
want to hit somebody? Here you go!
0 for 2 games.....

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I read was because LaFell plays special teams. With using 6 olinemen that left one less WR.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I read was because LaFell plays special teams. With using 6 olinemen that left one less WR.

Most DB's are receivers that can't catch. Isn't that what LaFell is? Dennard's shoulder could be a recurring injury. Switch LaFell to DB.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most DB's are receivers that can't catch. Isn't that what LaFell is? Dennard's shoulder could be a recurring injury. Switch LaFell to DB.....

Browner 2.0?
You may be on to something...but who goes?

Don't say Thompkins.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner 2.0?
You may be on to something...but who goes?

Don't say Thompkins.

I'm definitely not saying Thompkins. He did not sit for bad performance.

Let me ask you this:
Lafell and Amendola combined for 0 (zero) catches this week

Bolden had a total of 0 (zero) yards rushing. Do any of you think that Jonas Gray would not have made more yards than that? I'm getting impatient....

O-line did a good job this week with Wendell out? When our new center starts playing what happens to Wendell

We are going to have to cut one of our safeties after week 4- or are we????

Where are we going to put Tyms? He is definitely going to play

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely not saying Thompkins. He did not sit for bad performance.

Let me ask you this:
Lafell and Amendola combined for 0 (zero) catches this week

Bolden had a total of 0 (zero) yards rushing. Do any of you think that Jonas Gray would not have made more yards than that? I'm getting impatient....

O-line did a good job this week with Wendell out? When our new center starts playing what happens to Wendell

We are going to have to cut one of our safeties after week 4- or are we????

Where are we going to put Tyms? He is definitely going to play

I have been off the Amendola train since it left station. In his defense, he was signed to replace Brandon Lloyd not Welker. Lafell, not on that boat either

Bolden is injury/fumble insurance, more than anything. Gray may or may not be an upgrade but he may stay stashed on practice squad all year for Ridley and/or Vareen not being resigned next year. Then we have another plug and play guy who already has a year in the system.

O line, Cameron Fleming a 6'6 325 lb blocking tight end really helps.

Who goes for Browner to come on? I don't know. LaFell for Tyms is a good start though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been off the Amendola train since it left station. In his defense, he was signed to replace Brandon Lloyd not Welker. Lafell, not on that boat either

Bolden is injury/fumble insurance, more than anything. Gray may or may not be an upgrade but he may stay stashed on practice squad all year for Ridley and/or Vareen not being resigned next year. Then we have another plug and play guy who already has a year in the system.

O line, Cameron Fleming a 6'6 325 lb blocking tight end really helps.

Who goes for Browner to come on? I don't know. LaFell for Tyms is a good start though.

Amendola better have a "bounce-back" game against Oakland.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady throws where sees a an open receiver. LaFell has not gotten any separation. Amendola has made two good catches and both were nullified by penalties. LaFell also set an illegal pick that cost the Patriots a long pass to Amendola. When Tyms comes off suspension, LaFell is history.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least since they're keeping him active for ST's he isn't doing anything dumb on ST's like getting called for being offsides on a kickoff every week...

Fantomex

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady throws where sees a an open receiver. LaFell has not gotten any separation. Amendola has made two good catches and both were nullified by penalties. LaFell also set an illegal pick that cost the Patriots a long pass to Amendola. When Tyms comes off suspension, LaFell is history.

All 22 game film shows Brady ignoring open receivers several times over the past two games, including LaFell. I think this is more a case of Brady locking onto his favorites, as he's been known to do since '07 with Moss, than his receivers failing to gain separation.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 22 game film shows Brady ignoring open receivers several times over the past two games, including LaFell. I think this is more a case of Brady locking onto his favorites, as he's been known to do since '07 with Moss, than his receivers failing to gain separation.

Welcome Fantomex.

I agree on Brady ignoring receivers. I think Brady (in his mind) has already cut some receivers.
Tyms and Thompkins will start game 5.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Fantomex.

I agree on Brady ignoring receivers. I think Brady (in his mind) has already cut some receivers.
Tyms and Thompkins will start game 5.....

Yes, Brady rarely throws to a receiver he does not trust,