• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knight-Bledsoe backcourt

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be fun.

Knight works better as a combo guard than Goran and he's played like an All-Star the last two years. His #'s are insane. He's shooting 41 percent from 3 this year too.

What's the nickname for them now? Bye bye, Slash Bros.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a Bled/Knight duo can be better than the Bled/Dragic duo.

Basically the Suns cleaned house of their unwanted parts & got back an even piece in Knight & +2 in net 1st round draft picks.

Now they need to find a bigman & a backup PG off the street. Ish Smith anyone?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to see how this all works out. Half the time I like the idea of Knight/Bledsoe over Bled/Dragic/IT, but half the time I hate it. Things definitely just got interesting...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we keep Branden Wright. He stays within his game and is consistent. I want him to be our backup C.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas Robinson and Ish Smith would be a good pickups for depth. We need a backup PG and PF and T-Rob is part of team "FOE" with the Morris Twins plus Ish played under Hornacek last year. Could be great for the chemistry if we brought those two on board.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also just signed Earl Barron to a 10 day contract. Still have 2 roster spots open.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like shoving it in Dragic's face after the trade deadline by going out and promptly losing to the Timberwolves.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team was more fun to watch with Thomas and Dragic. I have no motivation for watching the Suns anymore...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, Thomas was fun to watch but he is such a huge liability defensively. He would never be a starter for a true contender and his contract is too much to pay a reserve. Especially when we have someone like Archie (with huge upside) to take some of his minutes.

I like what we did given the circumstances. We were thrown a curve ball at the last minute by Dragic's demand and somehow ended up with Brandon Knight and 3 first rounders. Not too many GM's could've done that. Plus we save tons of money and have cleared up cap space for this summer. I like it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last two games, I'm just about checked out on the Suns.

This team does not have that go-to guy in clutch situations that other teams do. When the game is on the line, I've seen every one of these guys choke, toss up a brick, get burned, etc...too many times. But Brandon Knight seems (potentially) tailor-made for this role...yet there he is sitting on the bench with the game on the line in Chicago when they needed a clutch basket.

Post-trade deadline is starting right where we all figured it would: OKC winning, Suns losing, and echos of "next year" in our heads.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to see Thomas tonight. He got ejected in his first game as a Celtic.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last two games, I'm just about checked out on the Suns.

This team does not have that go-to guy in clutch situations that other teams do. When the game is on the line, I've seen every one of these guys choke, toss up a brick, get burned, etc...too many times. But Brandon Knight seems (potentially) tailor-made for this role...yet there he is sitting on the bench with the game on the line in Chicago when they needed a clutch basket.

Post-trade deadline is starting right where we all figured it would: OKC winning, Suns losing, and echos of "next year" in our heads.

Same, I have basically given up on this season as well. Just as you said, looking to the future as usual. I still like what we did at the deadline, but hopefully by this time next year we are making a strong playoff push with some good big men to complement Knight and Bledsoe.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the Suns just restarted the rebuilding process this season. It sucks, but now they have a core of players that will all enter their primes at the same time.