• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kinsler "I hope they go 0-162"

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should this thread now be sent to the Sewing Circle Forum and locked?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Katie Hamilton represents a lot of what I hate in the world and so called "Christianity." She put up with all Josh' shit because she knew mama was gonna get paid. If anyone ever deserved to be left and pay a shit ton of child support it's Joshua Holt Hamilton, but she probably realized she could get more if she stuck with him. He's dumb as a box of rocks and she probably leads him around by the balls.

Doesn't seem like she would have any trouble manipulating his feeble mind, he was very fortunate to have been given the baseball talents he was otherwise he may have just died another regular junkie (though I am certainly glad he didn't). I really wish the guy, luck in his recovery and in life but smart he is not.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like she would have any trouble manipulating his feeble mind, he was very fortunate to have been given the baseball talents he was otherwise he may have just died another regular junkie (though I am certainly glad he didn't). I really wish the guy, luck in his recovery and in life but smart he is not.
I've never been one to feel sorry for addicts. Sure it's nice when people can finally kick all that shit and live productive lives again, but no one forced him to spark up the first time. Whatever though. He did what he did and said what he said.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys please dont take pride in one win lol... i personally think this quote was COMPLETELY taken out of proportion. Hamilton's quotes about a not a baseball town pissed me off, but these I think were sorta a writer trying to take something out of context. He's a competitor and I completely respect that he wants one of his best opponents who he's competing against to fail

I don't care he shouldn't have spouted off and given anyone any reason to razz the shit out of him but he did and i will give him crap about it every win. Basically he should have thought before opening his mouth. He and Josh need the same tutor. Not like he reads any of it or would give shit anyway but he's just a million dollar athlete that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and just prove someone wrong. Im just a guy posting on a internet message board and its mostly in jest and having a bit of fun at his expense. Nobody hurt here

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care he shouldn't have spouted off and given anyone any reason to razz the shit out of him but he did and i will give him crap about it every win. Basically he should have thought before opening his mouth. He and Josh need the same tutor. Not like he reads any of it or would give shit anyway but he's just a million dollar athlete that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and just prove someone wrong. Im just a guy posting on a internet message board and its mostly in jest and having a bit of fun at his expense. Nobody hurt here

I am just a guy too, but I still say fuck Ian Kinsler. You don't play for my team anymore, so get fucked buddy. Hope you hit .128

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its fair for us to rag on him, but I'm just saying that I think what he said and what josh or cj said are completely different scenarios. Ian is a competitor, and if you were in his shoes, secretly you'd wish the same thing. He just said it. He probably shouldnt have, but who cares. I'm sure every player on every other team besides the rangers hopes we go 0-162.

Also, I think I remember reading an article literally the day after that was released where ian said, and this is paraphrasing, "I said it as a joke. It was a 'Oh ya, I hope they dont win any games' *chuckle* sort of thing"

Blown completely out of proportion. Rag on him if you want, I'm just saying that josh still is public enemy number one and its not even close

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its fair for us to rag on him, but I'm just saying that I think what he said and what josh or cj said are completely different scenarios. Ian is a competitor, and if you were in his shoes, secretly you'd wish the same thing. He just said it. He probably shouldnt have, but who cares. I'm sure every player on every other team besides the rangers hopes we go 0-162.

Also, I think I remember reading an article literally the day after that was released where ian said, and this is paraphrasing, "I said it as a joke. It was a 'Oh ya, I hope they dont win any games' *chuckle* sort of thing"

Blown completely out of proportion. Rag on him if you want, I'm just saying that josh still is public enemy number one and its not even close

If you recall most of us were upset at the bullshit he said about not wanting to be more a leader and calling the GM a sleazeball. I couldn't honestly give two shits what he said about the Rangers going 0-162. It makes for a funny meme, but that's literally it. He made him self look petty and stupid by talking about the leadership roles.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya he definitely shouldn't of thrown the FO under the bus... but as players and personnel are leaving, its becoming more and more of a common occurence. Nolan did the same thing. MY never even got along with. M freakin Y! There is a type of "business before relations" thing that our front office has going on. Personally, I love it. But I completely understand if others, especially those directly involved, dont.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just a guy too, but I still say fuck Ian Kinsler. You don't play for my team anymore, so get fucked buddy. Hope you hit .128

He has a better chance of hitting .128 than the Rangers do of going 0-162 by a wide margin and i would bet lots of money on it.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did hear the audio from the interview? Buster linked it in one of his articles... there wasnt much chuckling going on in that interview.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of room for a little shit talking in the main forum. Team boards aren't the place for that.

I think this thread serves a purpose, talking crap about Kinsler or any other former Rangers that take pot shots at the organization, that way we can keep that mess here and not polluting other threads

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys please dont take pride in one win lol... i personally think this quote was COMPLETELY taken out of proportion. Hamilton's quotes about a not a baseball town pissed me off, but these I think were sorta a writer trying to take something out of context. He's a competitor and I completely respect that he wants one of his best opponents who he's competing against to fail

Baseball Tonight - ESPN

Audio.