• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kendrys Morales has turned down multiple contract offers from the Mariners

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no doubt in my mind that him and boras were looking for a large contract in the offseason didnt get what they wanted so they sat out spring training and the beginning of the season realizing that teams were moving on he decided to jump at the first offer that came on the table after the draft which was the 12mill deal from the twins. The mariners among other teams were offering larger contracts with multiple years and they got greedy and said no. Now to save his value he took this deal in hopes of having a solid rest of the season to get a good contract in the 2015 free agency.....

in other words THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU GREEDY BASTARD

It still doesn't make sense, because this is a lost season for him. He has to have a historic post all star break performance to get what Seattle offered.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big reason the twins signed him is that if they fall behind come the all star break and he plays well he can be traded for some B level prospects from a contending team in which if that happens the contending teams get morales and may want to keep him and give him a multi year extention in the offseason

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big reason the twins signed him is that if they fall behind come the all star break and he plays well he can be traded for some B level prospects from a contending team in which if that happens the contending teams get morales and may want to keep him and give him a multi year extention in the offseason

The M's should trade for him.

It would be a nice "fuck-you" to him and Boras.