• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: CALLING ALL MEMBERS OF THE BROTHERHOOD, IT'S SPRAY TIME

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors are fine if they win game 2. They had 48 wins for a reason and they had the best road record out east for a reason. If they win game 2, there's no doubt in my mind that they will come back to Toronto with HCA for game 5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raptors are fine if they win game 2. They had 48 wins for a reason and they had the best road record out east for a reason. If they win game 2, there's no doubt in my mind that they will come back to Toronto with HCA for game 5

I agree, but it won't be easy though. Nets played a pretty overall solid game. I didn't see many mistakes and weaknesses from them on the road, besides their 40% shooting percentage. The Wraps need to play a lot better first, get some offensive runs so they get some confidence back and the Nets need to make some more mistakes before they can win game 2

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

raps will win the next one but have no chance in the series cause the league wants a hyped up, long series in round 2 vs Miami

wraps might as well forfit if it wasn't for the highest priced tickets in the playoffs and the money in mlse's pocket

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't blame the refs. If you think the NBA is scripted why watch? And if the NBA was truly scripted, in the first 3 years which Miami been together they would've faced the Lakers/Clippers every single year in the finals.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Please don't blame the refs. If you think the NBA is scripted why watch? And if the NBA was truly scripted, in the first 3 years which Miami been together they would've faced the Lakers/Clippers every single year in the finals.

Trust me, I've been trying to cut the nba out my life for a while now but stay for the brotherhood. but soon enough as next season this becomes a political.

the nba is strategic with its rigging and if were miami vs la every season the monkeys might start figure it it out.

Brooklyn beat Miami 4 times this year, has a bunch of washed up big names and has all the makings for a long drawn hyped up series which was exactly how I was able to cleo 2 of the three officials in a post yesterday(in this thread)

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Trust me, I've been trying to cut the nba out my life for a while now but stay for the brotherhood. but soon enough as next season this becomes a political.

the nba is strategic with its rigging and if were miami vs la every season the monkeys might start figure it it out.

Brooklyn beat Miami 4 times this year, has a bunch of washed up big names and has all the makings for a long drawn hyped up series which was exactly how I was able to cleo 2 of the three officials in a post yesterday(in this thread)

and by monkeys I mean the dipshit fans of this rigged sport, not the players

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brooklyn will be lucky to get to a 6th game against Miami

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that dude. Being from Brooklyn I actually started to like the Nets last year but soon as they traded for Pierce & KG, I hated that team.

I'm going to game 3 on friday so I gotta find some Raptors gear to get before then

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I bet tim lieweke had a big chat with him afterwards about being a true professional snake in a suit

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hate that dude. Being from Brooklyn I actually started to like the Nets last year but soon as they traded for Pierce & KG, I hated that team.

I'm going to game 3 on friday so I gotta find some Raptors gear to get before then

to cheer for the wraptors?

just get some black socks and cut the ends off so you can wear them like leg wraps