• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi wants out of San Antonio

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh like I said the first time he left, I wouldn’t blame him. The roster is better than the first time but no very good but it’s hard to get superstars in a place like Cleveland. They had a rising star and he left and that’s why Kyrie os a bitch. He said he loved Cleveland and stabbed them in the back. It’s not too often Cleveland gets stars like that, Lebron and Kyrie. So Lebron was step up to end his career in Cleveland until Kyrie left. I would leave if I could play with Kawhi too, he’s a beast.

I think Kyrie is shortsighted, but I wouldn't say he's a bitch.

I think demanding a trade was shortsighted and I didn't care for the way he went about handling his demand (threatening to have surgery was bullshit). But I do understand why he chose to go the way he did.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get all 3, you get all 3.

Kawhi and George are still young enough that you don't have to worry about Lebron's window for greatness.

He can easily shift into Tim Duncan mode when Parker and then Kawhi hit their strides in San Antonio.

Agree 100%.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than 90% of them blame, yes. Even with those bad contracts for the next two they could work around it and Kyrie would still only be 27 or 28. Perfect time to expand roster and let Kyrie take over while getting to Finals after Finals. Kyrie will regret it bc they wont beat the Lakers or W’s, maybe not even the Sixers

STILL doesn't explain the reason Kyrie wanted out, but you just keep on blaming him. who knows, maybe LeClown does, too...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get all 3, you get all 3.

Kawhi and George are still young enough that you don't have to worry about Lebron's window for greatness.

He can easily shift into Tim Duncan mode when Parker and then Kawhi hit their strides in San Antonio.

Lebron can transition his game. His career could actually last longer playing with two young stars. Can you imagine Lebron on the block 70% of the time with Kawhi and PG

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron can transition his game. His career could actually last longer playing with two young stars. Can you imagine Lebron on the block 70% of the time with Kawhi and PG

Sadly, yes...

Yes, I can...

* sobs quietly*

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs are not gonna let him walk with nothing in exchange. They would be insane to do that.
Then they need to get real and start looking at trades because Leonard has made it clear that he is leaving San Antonio now or next year. The Spurs don' have much of a choice

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kyrie is shortsighted, but I wouldn't say he's a bitch.

I think demanding a trade was shortsighted and I didn't care for the way he went about handling his demand (threatening to have surgery was bullshit). But I do understand why he chose to go the way he did.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

He just got tired of being LeBron's little brother imo. Wanted his own team like Kobe. Usually players want to team up, not go off on their own. I like Kyrie and the way he plays though, so maybe I'm biased.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just got tired of being LeBron's little brother imo. Wanted his own team like Kobe. Usually players want to team up, not go off on their own. I like Kyrie and the way he plays though, so maybe I'm biased.

Except he went to another team where he’s not the best player

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except he went to another team where he’s not the best player

Hayward's a better all around player but you'll see next season in crunch time who's getting the ball.

The gap is also considerably less. Let's not compare Hayward, who's a great player in his own right, to a generational talent like LeBron. I actually think they compliment each other very well. Hayward does not have to be the primary scoring option but can pick and choose when to get buckets and conserve energy for defense. He can also lean on Kyrie late in games on offense instead of floundering in the clutch like he has as the #1 option for Utah.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like him too. I just think it was shortsighted because he's young enough to still be "the man" after Lebron leaves.

On the other hand, maybe he figured that pretty much no matter what he does...he'd never be loved or appreciated in Cleveland like Lebron.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to be "the guy that follows the guy".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him too. I just think it was shortsighted because he's young enough to still be "the man" after Lebron leaves.

On the other hand, maybe he figured that pretty much no matter what he does...he'd never be loved or appreciated in Cleveland like Lebron.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to be "the guy that follows the guy".

Well if Kyrie thought for even a second Cavs fans would take to him like they do w/ LeBron he's even crazier than I thought. He had the opportunity to be The Man in Cleveland for 3 years before LeBron returned. And while the Cavs win total improved each year he still was unable to get them into the playoffs.

He's a damn good player. But he'll never be able to put a franchise on back like LeBron has & get them to the Finals.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Kyrie thought for even a second Cavs fans would take to him like they do w/ LeBron he's even crazier than I thought. He had the opportunity to be The Man in Cleveland for 3 years before LeBron returned. And while the Cavs win total improved each year he still was unable to get them into the playoffs.

He's a damn good player. But he'll never be able to put a franchise on back like LeBron has & get them to the Finals.

See, I don't know if I agree with this. He's never really had the chance to do that.

The roster around him was crap each year. I think that the fact that the win total improved each year, shows that he was on the right track.

Obviously, Lebron returning and bringing Love, etc. with him ramped everything up quite a bit.

It would have been interesting to see what could have happened if the Cavs got a couple more good draft picks an maybe got an FA or 2 as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I don't know if I agree with this. He's never really had the chance to do that.

The roster around him was crap each year. I think that the fact that the win total improved each year, shows that he was on the right track.

Obviously, Lebron returning and bringing Love, etc. with him ramped everything up quite a bit.

It would have been interesting to see what could have happened if the Cavs got a couple more good draft picks an maybe got an FA or 2 as well.

Valid points. Maybe I'm being a bit overcritical because I'm have never been a Kyrie fan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing I have remotely heard is the Cavs offering Love and #8 (now Sexton). That wont get it done but I’m sure if SA does trade him they want to take the best deal hopefully in the East. The Cavs make sense :yes: lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I have remotely heard is the Cavs offering Love and #8 (now Sexton). That wont get it done but I’m sure if SA does trade him they want to take the best deal hopefully in the East. The Cavs make sense :yes: lol

more sense than Philly or Boston...?

really...?

#Shanewishfulthinking:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see I'm not the only 1 smokin' the Wacky Tabacky today.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol

Love and Sexton probably won't even get you Kemba let alone a top 5 player