• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep still sucks

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what he had to say about Tim Tebow going up to Canada.

"If I was a Canadian football team, I wouldn't take him," Thiesmann said Thursday in a phone interview.

According to Theismann, the CFL -- with a wider field, three downs to make a first down and the pass-oriented offenses in Canada -- wouldn't be a good fit for Tebow.

"You get a lot of one-on-ones. You have a lot of space to throw into, but you still have to get the ball from point A to point B." Theismann said.

Ugly, but not wrong.

Tebow was an amazing college QB that was physical and had an incredible amount of talent above him and all around. He was an amazing leader but his actual skills in throwing a football were limited. Many around him went on to NFL riches.

I loved his run with the Broncos though. His shear will to compete and 'want to' win was amazing. Not sure there have been many competitors with his flat belief to make it happen. His positive attitude never saw himself ever failing.

Many people don't like him, but I actually admire the dude. He never ever says anything negative. His life is full of positivity and always wanting to do good and helping others. Always has a smile on his face. The world needs more Tim Tebows.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly, but not wrong.

Tebow was an amazing college QB that was physical and had an incredible amount of talent above him and all around. He was an amazing leader but his actual skills in throwing a football were limited. Many around him went on to NFL riches.

I loved his run with the Broncos though. His shear will to compete and 'want to' win was amazing. Not sure there have been many competitors with his flat belief to make it happen. His positive attitude never saw himself ever failing.

Many people don't like him, but I actually admire the dude. He never ever says anything negative. His life is full of positivity and always wanting to do good and helping others. Always has a smile on his face. The world needs more Tim Tebows.
A great College QB, and a gamer, but not really a passing QB.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a bitch.

I think he really wants to play again.

Ok Chief, head north and prove yourself. NFL teams have a 53 man roster, and everybody has to be productive. Some carry 3 QBs, but they can all take an actual snap and not fumble or shit the bed. He sucked as a supportive back up and was a detriment to the team when he got benched.

That I disagree with.

If he really wanted to play again, he sure did a shitty job of it. He burned bridges and never even thought about trying other leagues.

He knows playing martyr is better for his brand than putting the work in to get back and probably fail. Because his one good asset was his speed and that is almost definitely gone.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I disagree with.

If he really wanted to play again, he sure did a shitty job of it. He burned bridges and never even thought about trying other leagues.

He knows playing martyr is better for his brand than putting the work in to get back and probably fail. Because his one good asset was his speed and that is almost definitely gone.

I disagree. I think he really wants to play again. Just 7 years later.

And you're right, he was a big physical QB of the likes the NFL hadn't seen before with straight sprinter type speed that NFL DBs didn't quite want to stick their noses into. I mean, he was 6'4" and a legit 230 that could run like a deer. DBs avoided contact with him.

Problem was, he had to throw a football now and again. When the running lanes got shut down, he couldn't throw a lick. He is stiff in everything he does and obviously doesn't listen to coaching.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's made excuses for not wanting to work out on the NFL's terms.

His girlfriend called Ray Lewis an "Uncle Tom". That infuriated Bisciotti, forfeiting any chance he had to backup for the Ravens.

He said he'd play in the XFL, but he wanted NFL money to do it.

He sued the NFL and they settled with him. I don't know too many businesses that look to hire someone that succesfully sued them.

I don't think he even wants to play anymore. He just wants to keep himself in the news and get his fans to keep telling him that he's the man. To be fair, he WAS the man, until teams figured him out. He couldn't adjust and found himself as a backup.

The kneeling thing didn't even bother me, he just didn't have the clout to get away with it.
Yeah, except forthe Ray Lewis name calling. I heard about all the other stuff. The protest didn't bother me either. Hell, it was the most polite protest in the history of protests if we're being real. You knew when it would start n when it would end. It didn't stop traffic or hold up anyone's business. No picket lines, no shouting. no counter-protests. No flags were burned, spit on, desecrated or otherwise damaged. No fighting or arrests were necessary. Had it been anymore peaceful I might have been forced to take a nap. Throw in the fact that peaceful protest is arguably Americans most important right n a foundation that the. country was built upon. And mothafuckers had to go n lose their natural minds over it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, except forthe Ray Lewis name calling. I heard about all the other stuff. The protest didn't bother me either. Hell, it was the most polite protest in the history of protests if we're being real. You knew when it would start n when it would end. It didn't stop traffic or hold up anyone's business. No picket lines, no shouting. no counter-protests. No flags were burned, spit on, desecrated or otherwise damaged. No fighting or arrests were necessary. Had it been anymore peaceful I might have been forced to take a nap. Throw in the fact that peaceful protest is arguably Americans most important right n a foundation that the. country was built upon. And mothafuckers had to go n lose their natural minds over it.
Lol lame. Go kneel in the road by yourself, kaep, no one will give a fuck.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sends a letter to the Jets to be on the practice squad and it becomes a national news story
This is the reason why nobody wants to anything to do with him.

And who do you think made sure everybody knew he sent that letter?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sends a letter to the Jets to be on the practice squad and it becomes a national news story
This is the reason why nobody wants to anything to do with him.

And who do you think made sure everybody knew he sent that letter?
Yep, my thought exactly. The dude just craving more publicity and here we all are talking about him again. It's not even about social justice anymore. And definitely not about playing football. It's just narcissism at this point.