• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR, Luke Shenn update

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would make all those trades you listed.. i dont know that other teams will though.. but if the pens can get neal and nisky for goligoski, anything is possible

briere to STL for shattenkirk and a 2nd would be me ideal choice as well

I know that they look a bit lopsided in our favor but every one of those teams is stocked with defensive prospects(wit the possible exception of the Coyotes) and they all lack the real potential "superstar" forward prospect. Tor is closest with Colborne and Kadri, but neither of then look like hey will be developing anytime soon in NHL caliber players.

I mean the Weber and Suter trades are probably not what Nashville wants, but I feel the Weber one is fair a good d-man to replace Weber on the 1st line, JVR to bolster their always struggling offense & a first to draft another defensemen who will develop into a stud(cause that what happens with defensive prospects in NAshville). I would probably go as far as JVR a 2nd & 3rd for Suter but I don't want to I've up a first for him now, I'm not sold on him playing away form Weber(even though he'll more then likely still be a beast.

Schenn, Johnson both come from franchises that have lots of defensemen and a lack of scoring/secondary scoring. Our 2nd for their 1st makes up some of the value that JVR is perceived to have and the fact that both of them have not really been the rockstars they were predicted to be(same as JVR, but I'll continue to argue that is due to lack of ice time more then anything else).

Yandle and Bogosian/Enstrom are both interesting and it has been rumored that they both wanted out of their prospective cities. Both teams are solid on defense but lack scoring power.

The thing that interests me about the Jets more then the Yotes though is how Kane has supposedly fallen out of favor with the team/city and may be moved. I could see JVR, Carle, & 2 2nds for Bogosian/Enstrom, Kane(rfa next season) & a 1st(even though this may be heavily in our favor).

I would absolutely love to be Homer right now, because I see so many options out there if war were to move JVR I think every team in the league would be calling about him. Maybe that's what Paul needs to do, make it publicly known he's going to shopped and start a bidding war, maybe builds towards a mini-blockbuster.:hockeysmile:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that they look a bit lopsided in our favor but every one of those teams is stocked with defensive prospects(wit the possible exception of the Coyotes) and they all lack the real potential "superstar" forward prospect. Tor is closest with Colborne and Kadri, but neither of then look like hey will be developing anytime soon in NHL caliber players.

I mean the Weber and Suter trades are probably not what Nashville wants, but I feel the Weber one is fair a good d-man to replace Weber on the 1st line, JVR to bolster their always struggling offense & a first to draft another defensemen who will develop into a stud(cause that what happens with defensive prospects in NAshville). I would probably go as far as JVR a 2nd & 3rd for Suter but I don't want to I've up a first for him now, I'm not sold on him playing away form Weber(even though he'll more then likely still be a beast.

Schenn, Johnson both come from franchises that have lots of defensemen and a lack of scoring/secondary scoring. Our 2nd for their 1st makes up some of the value that JVR is perceived to have and the fact that both of them have not really been the rockstars they were predicted to be(same as JVR, but I'll continue to argue that is due to lack of ice time more then anything else).

Yandle and Bogosian/Enstrom are both interesting and it has been rumored that they both wanted out of their prospective cities. Both teams are solid on defense but lack scoring power.

The thing that interests me about the Jets more then the Yotes though is how Kane has supposedly fallen out of favor with the team/city and may be moved. I could see JVR, Carle, & 2 2nds for Bogosian/Enstrom, Kane(rfa next season) & a 1st(even though this may be heavily in our favor).

I would absolutely love to be Homer right now, because I see so many options out there if war were to move JVR I think every team in the league would be calling about him. Maybe that's what Paul needs to do, make it publicly known he's going to shopped and start a bidding war, maybe builds towards a mini-blockbuster.:hockeysmile:

i would be real interested in that one.. though i would rather not move carle.. i would do jvr and a 1st for bogosian and kane in a heartbeat.. i LOVE the way kane plays

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your link takes me o your profile page on SportsHoopla, and I don't see that on nhl.com now

I was hoping the massive amount of lurkers would see the link, see that they need to sign up to see it, sign up, and then realize it was just a link to my profile.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be real interested in that one.. though i would rather not move carle.. i would do jvr and a 1st for bogosian and kane in a heartbeat.. i LOVE the way kane plays

Awaz your missing the point that in almost every scenario I listed(with the exception of Weber) the Flyers don't give up a 1st and would more then likely get a 1st back too. I'm hell bent on watching the Flyers draft in the first round in consecutive years since the 05 draft( I think).

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz your missing the point that in almost every scenario I listed(with the exception of Weber) the Flyers don't give up a 1st and would more then likely get a 1st back too. I'm hell bent on watching the Flyers draft in the first round in consecutive years since the 05 draft( I think).

lol my B.. i wanna watch them draft too haha, the trade with the jets doesn't make their D a whole lot better though.. out with carle, in with bogo/enstrom.. that's all i was sayin w/ that

so, screw my trade idea.. i wanna see the next sbisa! that was fun :cool:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol my B.. i wanna watch them draft too haha, the trade with the jets doesn't make their D a whole lot better though.. out with carle, in with bogo/enstrom.. that's all i was sayin w/ that

so, screw my trade idea.. i wanna see the next sbisa! that was fun :cool:

I want Sbisa back, any 18 year old d-man who comes into the league plays physically and blocks shots should have been untouchable even if he was only projected to be a 4/5.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping the massive amount of lurkers would see the link, see that they need to sign up to see it, sign up, and then realize it was just a link to my profile.

And to think, I would have sworn you were not a drink the bong water type of guy!!!!!:wacko::censored::mmph:

Last edited by a moderator:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have had Karlsson two picks earlier. Just saying. #DreamScenario

Nah we're Flyers fans our 1st rounders never work out that way. I mean what fun would that be and what would we all talk about then?

That's if we even have 1st rounders, which I feel is rarer then a celebate teenager.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah we're Flyers fans our 1st rounders never work out that way. I mean what fun would that be and what would we all talk about then?

That's if we even have 1st rounders, which I feel is rarer then a celebate teenager.

Uhhhhhhhh....

*Flashback to 2006 Draft*

Hey, Flyers fans, lets get Bob Sanguinetti! We wont look at anybody else. We is getting Sanguinetti!!

*Rangers come along, snag Bob Sanguinetti with the 21st overall*

"Uhhh, the Flyers select, uhhh...Claude Giroux."

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhhhhh....

*Flashback to 2006 Draft*

Hey, Flyers fans, lets get Bob Sanguinetti! We wont look at anybody else. We is getting Sanguinetti!!

*Rangers come along, snag Bob Sanguinetti with the 21st overall*

"Uhhh, the Flyers select, uhhh...Claude Giroux."

Oh yea that guy, he's ok :dunce:

I just kept thinking of guys like Zubrus, Boucher, Oullette, Woywitka...

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Beauchimen (sp) byt looks like he is staying put with the Ducks.
Id rather grab 2 depth guys then breaking the bank for someone and giving up a young stud.
Hall Gill?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Beauchimen (sp) byt looks like he is staying put with the Ducks.
Id rather grab 2 depth guys then breaking the bank for someone and giving up a young stud.
Hall Gill?

If we're going for 2 depth guys I suggest Ruttu and Gleason and they're prob the best 2 you'll be able to get and fit the flyers mold. The big problem is that the Cane's believe they can get a 1st round for each of em. I'm wondering if they'd take something like Akeson(the phantoms leading scorer), Marshall and a 2nd for em if there is no other interest I'm sure there will be though.