• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just wow

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with appreciating a good game. Give blame when blame is due and give credit when credit is due.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Camm could have had 3-4 goals. Crossbar, post. Importantly, he was good on the defensive side too, including the PK.
Also, Larsson played a lot of minutes. Good to see him getting the ice time. I thought he has been really solid recently.

There were positives last night. But few negatives. I hated our PP in the 3rd. They played like they were up 7-1, and it bit them right in the ass on that shorthanded goal.

Also, credit PDB with not starting Kinkaid like I asked for. He made the right decision.

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like to see how well the team plays with Sal out for an extended period and Havlet and Camm back 100%

I've been saying this every time I post but Sal needs to go asap. He is terrible and is singlehandedly costing us games.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see how well the team plays with Sal out for an extended period and Havlet and Camm back 100%

I've been saying this every time I post but Sal needs to go asap. He is terrible and is singlehandedly costing us games.

He's a liability for sure. He was our most consistent defender for years, he was outstanding during the cup run but he is completely shot at this point. At least the young guys can learn and have speed to help compensate for their gaffs.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
talk about addition by subtraction wow! what a change and fresh feeling it is without him in the lineup. hopefully like someone said this is another matvichuk.