• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just simply not an elite team

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a really good team, 4-2, probably best team in division..........but again they just aren't elite, and nowhere near level of Packers

losing to a team with Mike Vick, and Landry fucking Jones at QB and I'm not even sure they deserve jack shit

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals beat themselves in the first half... Not trying to take anything away from the Steelers because they made a lot of crucial plays in big situations. But the personal foul calls were horrendous. No excuses for some of the mistakes they made. They gift wrapped 2-3 Steeler drives for FG's. The 2nd half the Steelers took over and the Cards simply couldn't find the momentum. They had no problem moving the ball but couldn't cash in when they needed it most. Cards didn't show up today, but I think they are a great team. Every problem they had today is serviceable. Shake it off!

Arians will right the ship. Good luck the rest of the way gents! :suds:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a pathetic performance, but the ship isn't sinking here. They generally outplayed the Steelers all game, but beat themselves with stupid penalties and Palmer reverting back to his former self with some terrible interceptions in key moments.

Note to Palmer: If you want to throw to someone in double coverage down the field three times a game (dumb to do it even once), at least make Floyd the target and not the tiny dude on the team. Big surprise, he's probably not coming down with the ball.

Minter needs to relax. His 15-yd penalty was the dumbest of them all. In a gladiator sport, he went nuts because a guy fell by him and grazed his back. I'm guessing he'd be arrested if someone had actually hit him.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too sloppy & Palmer had an off day. He missed 2 wide open touchdown throws. I wonder if weather played a factor in his accuracy in that game.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sad to see the Cards miss out on a chance to go 3 games up in the division after the massively over-rated Seahawks lost (should be 1-5, highlight of season is beating Jimmy Claussen). This division will probably come down to the wire.

Anyone think SF can beat SEA on TNF? They obviously can (anyone seems able to these days), but will they?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I wouldn't mind it, I don't think SF wins that game. Kap is due for a bad game & if memory serves me correct, he hasn't played well against Seattle.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Crapernick pretty much wilts at the sight of the Seahawks ugly uniforms.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 quarters now, this team has been absolute garbage

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ had 150 yards rushing, 275 yards in the air and 2 TDs. They held BAL to like 50 yards rushing. I saw a good, but not great effort today. Garbage? You should watch the Bills or Lions to know what that word really means.

Cat missed a FG, Calais had a stupid penalty that gave them their first 3 points, and the blocked punt is wacky leading to their TD. Game wasn't as close as the score.

This team still has some things to clean up, but they are 5-2 and in first place. I'm more than okay with the Cards at this point in the season. They only had one disgusting game (PIT) that was unwatchable.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 quarters now, this team has been absolute garbage
What's with the garbage nonsense? This team has the ability to beat any team in the NFL. Obviously they need to clean up some things, and they need to stop beating themselves. but they are the most complete team in the NFC IMO. I'm not saying they are the best team just a complete team.

I'm not sure if you are trolling us or what the deal is, but this team can hang with any other team in the league.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. They can beat anyone. If they play their game, there are teams they will not lose to. The Browns are one of them. It will require a meltdown with stupid penalties and awful decisions like the Steelers game for Cleveland to win.