• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jonthan Drouin ?

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will Jonthan Drouin play in the NHL his first season or go back to juniors ?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll play, if they were to draft someone who needs some time to develop they should've drafted Seth Jones (dmen tend to need more time to develop). One of the reason I think they picked Drouin was because he will be ready for next season.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll play, if they were to draft someone who needs some time to develop they should've drafted Seth Jones (dmen tend to need more time to develop). One of the reason I think they picked Drouin was because he will be ready for next season.
Ya I just want to see Drouin, Stamkos and St.Louis play together before St.Louis retires

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Todd because I think this will be St. Louis last year. He's the kind of guy that will not stick around once his game leaves him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I just want to see Drouin, Stamkos and St.Louis play together before St.Louis retires

That would be a pretty good line, I thought Cory Conacher would be the heir apparent to Martin St. Louis last season but Jonathan Drouin would be a far better heir apparent. Learn from St. Louis, setup Stamkos, could be a very good situation for Drouin, and Lightning fans.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a pretty good line, I thought Cory Conacher would be the heir apparent to Martin St. Louis last season but Jonathan Drouin would be a far better heir apparent. Learn from St. Louis, setup Stamkos, could be a very good situation for Drouin, and Lightning fans.
Watch out for Tyler Johnson doobee I think he has more upside then Cory Conacher did and yzerman said he might be quiet in FA and give some of the kids a chance to make the lightning. So I think Killorn, Panik, Connolly, Drouin, Johnson and Palat will make the team next year. But I could see Connolly or Panik getting moved for a defenseman talk is the Lightning are pushing hard for Alex Edler.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Tyler Johnson doobee I think he has more upside then Cory Conacher did and yzerman said he might be quiet in FA and give some of the kids a chance to make the lightning. So I think Killorn, Panik, Connolly, Drouin, Johnson and Palat will make the team next year. But I could see Connolly or Panik getting moved for a defenseman talk is the Lightning are pushing hard for Alex Edler.

True, Tyler Johnson is a stud in the AHL, would like to see what he could do in the NHL. Lightning got some good young pieces, I could see them doing a lot with that talent, even making key trades like they did to get Bishop. Will be interesting when Andrei Vasilevski joins the team, Lightning very well may be the team of the future.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Todd because I think this will be St. Louis last year. He's the kind of guy that will not stick around once his game leaves him.
I hope St.Louis will play two more years because Drouin, Stamkos and St.Louis are really going to do some damage together! man we are lucky we could be watching Drouin and Stamkos together in tampa for the next 10 to 15 years. Marty St.Louis is just one of those players that can play till he is 40 or 41 I think he might have 2 or 3 years left he is a fitness nut. youtube marty doing his offseason workouts you can see why his play has not dropped of with his age.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Tyler Johnson is a stud in the AHL, would like to see what he could do in the NHL. Lightning got some good young pieces, I could see them doing a lot with that talent, even making key trades like they did to get Bishop. Will be interesting when Andrei Vasilevski joins the team, Lightning very well may be the team of the future.
We were strong at forward before we drafted Drouin now in picking him it might be best to shop bret Connolly and fix a weakness on defense and give Bishop some help.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were strong at forward before we drafted Drouin now in picking him it might be best to shop bret Connolly and fix a weakness on defense and give Bishop some help.

Yeah, they got good forwards, they've addressed the goaltending issues, now it's time to build that blue line.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drouin signed his entry level 3 year deal with the lightning! so now in 3 years Stamkos and drouin are going to be free agents at the same time!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drouin signed his entry level 3 year deal with the lightning! so now in 3 years Stamkos and drouin are going to be free agents at the same time!
YEAH but Stamkos will be a UFA and Drouin will be a RFA. If we don't do well Stamkos will sign with some other team. He wants to play in the playoffs.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH but Stamkos will be a UFA and Drouin will be a RFA. If we don't do well Stamkos will sign with some other team. He wants to play in the playoffs.
I hope we will be a contender by then I think we will so stamkos will stay

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we will be a contender by then I think we will so stamkos will stay

I think it really comes down to defense now. We know the offense is there, the goaltending seems to be solid with Bishop, now they need a defensive anchor. If they could become a respectable defensive team, look out for the Ning.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it really comes down to defense now. We know the offense is there, the goaltending seems to be solid with Bishop, now they need a defensive anchor. If they could become a respectable defensive team, look out for the Ning.
ya for sure yzerman needs to find a # 2 nhl defenseman to play with hedman. I'm hoping Jon Cooper's system will also help next season.