• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Franklin contract extension

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like it could be signed, sealed and delivered Friday

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather that they wait until after this season than rush something through that we could end up regretting. I just worry because I've seen alot or schools do this after 1 good season and later regret that.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched Franklin for a long time since I live in Maryland. I think as long as he has strong assistants he will do well. I would be okay with waiting another year but this might be his strongest team yet so they should kick some butt.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather that they wait until after this season than rush something through that we could end up regretting. I just worry because I've seen alot or schools do this after 1 good season and later regret that.

It is because of the overall progress of the program, not 1 season. He has the program rolling in right direction, its ok to believe. We are in good hands, enjoy the ride. We are allowed to have nice things again

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched Franklin for a long time since I live in Maryland. I think as long as he has strong assistants he will do well. I would be okay with waiting another year but this might be his strongest team yet so they should kick some butt.

Get it done now, no osing seasons in the roughest part of sanction roster reduction followed by 11 wins in first year with full roster, now landing top 10 recruitign classes, he has it rolling and price was only going up