• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All things Damian Lillard official thread

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Suns fan, I don't hate this. Ayton was more of a scoring center. The Suns have scorers. They need a defensive-minded center who can pass and do the dirty work. Ayton was not that guy, Nukic is. Throw in Allen who is a great 3-point shooter with a bit of nasty and I think the Suns got better.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Suns fan, I don't hate this. Ayton was more of a scoring center. The Suns have scorers. They need a defensive-minded center who can pass and do the dirty work. Ayton was not that guy, Nukic is. Throw in Allen who is a great 3-point shooter with a bit of nasty and I think the Suns got better.
It's Nurkic.

And he's injury prone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns did really well

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to both. Very on brand for you to prefer it to Miami. They do have fatter people and shittier weather and higher taxes in Wisconsin, but they also have good bratwurst so it's a tossup
Shook ^^^

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic jam
I actually left MKE because I agree, it sucked. Came back after years and explored all the FINALLY finished construction and unfortunate but needed gentrification and it's actually cool now. Only problem for Dame is he'll never get to explore those areas because he'd be mobbed by psychotic fans begging to suck his dick or give them a pic, whichever he prefers.

And yea the weather sucks. But only from Dec - Apr....but it sucks when it sucks.

But does anyone 'like' living in Miami? I legitimately do hate that place. It's cheap, poor, replacement California with worse (hotter/muggier) weather and bugs.