• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Mack

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fine choice, the #1 linebacker in the draft, a game changer, I'm pretty happy about it.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlaRaider, everybody had KMack rated top 3 in this draft.. So we know the dude can play, not the pick I would of made but still a great pick!! I want O but that's just me.. Anyways KMack at RDE some 3-4 looks, they will move him all around.. The Raider D is starting to look NASTY!! And everybody says KMACK is a BEAST!! Hello AFC West QBs!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlaRaider, everybody had KMack rated top 3 in this draft.. So we know the dude can play, not the pick I would of made but still a great pick!! I want O but that's just me.. Anyways KMack at RDE some 3-4 looks, they will move him all around.. The Raider D is starting to look NASTY!! And everybody says KMACK is a BEAST!! Hello AFC West QBs!!

I was torn between Mack and Matthews, but I am happy either way, our D is def beasting right now!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys are a lot of times wrong when saying how great a player will be...remember the draft report on jamarcus russell? i question if he excelled playing at a small school. had a good game vs ohio st..but the report is ohio st didn't have any real elite tackles. i think they are hurting more offensively than on defense. would have preferred watkins..but buffalo gave up a lot for him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick. One of my favorite players in this draft and one of the few players I would have given the whole Broncos draft to move up and get. Not quite as athletic as Von Miller coming out but close. Nothing helps a defense out more than a great pass rush. Makes everybody look just a bit better and with quarterbacks like Manning, Rivers, and Smith you have to have a decent pass rush to stand a chance. Hate that I have to hate this kid now since he is a Raider.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick. One of my favorite players in this draft and one of the few players I would have given the whole Broncos draft to move up and get. Not quite as athletic as Von Miller coming out but close. Nothing helps a defense out more than a great pass rush. Makes everybody look just a bit better and with quarterbacks like Manning, Rivers, and Smith you have to have a decent pass rush to stand a chance. Hate that I have to hate this kid now since he is a Raider.

:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really looking forward to seeing Mack and Sio Moore play together!! I could see this DL when we play Denver..
Mack.. Tuck.. Smith.. Woodley.. Sio.. Roach.. Burnett.. Then switch up to 3-4..
Tuck.. McGee\Sims.. Woodley\Smith.. Sio.. Roach.. Burnett.. Mack..

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was the right pick to make there, thank you Jags!! Now lets go get a new Carr!!!!!!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a die hard Charger fan and my wife is a life long Raider fan. She's really excited about the draft, and with good reason. I think you guys have an opportunity to come out of this as one of the most improved teams this year. I like what Reggie McKenzie has done with the defense, and if you can shore up the Oline, one could make the argument that the AFC West will be the best division in the AFC, and maybe even the NFL.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Luckless.. I too am happy the way Reggie is putting this team together..
Agree PopRock, Carr would be a GREAT pick for us!! Most say he has the best pure arm talent in this draft.. There is still a lot of talent to choose from..

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Luckless.. I too am happy the way Reggie is putting this team together..
Agree PopRock, Carr would be a GREAT pick for us!! Most say he has the best pure arm talent in this draft.. There is still a lot of talent to choose from..

I think if WR Lee is there, we take him. As I look at who's in front of us (HOU, WAS & CLE), I doubt he will be. Any one of those teams could use him. Carr could go to HOU, so if Lee & Carr are both gone, I would go Big, Bad Tuitt or Nix III. Jernigan scares me.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if WR Lee is there, we take him. As I look at who's in front of us (HOU, WAS & CLE), I doubt he will be. Any one of those teams could use him. Carr could go to HOU, so if Lee & Carr are both gone, I would go Big, Bad Tuitt or Nix III. Jernigan scares me.

I dont think texans will take Carr, their fans would riot!!

lol

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Bet you're right. If we really want a QB is 2nd round, I would trade down, get the extra pick & take Savage. SAVAGE on the back of Silver & Black! :clap:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

I have heard they are high on Garappolo if they go quarterback here in the 2nd.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya RaiderZar, it would be hard to pick between Lee and Carr.. But at the end of the day I take the QB.. And Carr has the arm to be a franchise QB IMO.. If we pass on both or if they are both gone??
Tuitt, Nix, Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Trent Murphy, etc... Such a DEEP draft man its crazy..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Carr BABY!!..........................GO RAIDERS

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie getting it done!! Mack the Attack!! Carr who I like a lot, and has an elite arm!! COULD be our franchise QB?? Oh he will sit a year and learn from Schaub.. Don't slip up Schaub cuz Carr has the arm to make EVERY throw!! Then Reggie gets the mammoth Gabe Jackson!! 6-3 330 road grader!! SEC battle tested.. Penn.. Jackson.. Wiz2.. Howard.. Watson!! That can be a BEAST OL.. POWER RUN..
Raiders getting love for Reggie's picks!! And we got 2 4s coming up.. YUP YUP

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie getting it done!! Mack the Attack!! Carr who I like a lot, and has an elite arm!! COULD be our franchise QB?? Oh he will sit a year and learn from Schaub.. Don't slip up Schaub cuz Carr has the arm to make EVERY throw!! Then Reggie gets the mammoth Gabe Jackson!! 6-3 330 road grader!! SEC battle tested.. Penn.. Jackson.. Wiz2.. Howard.. Watson!! That can be a BEAST OL.. POWER RUN..
Raiders getting love for Reggie's picks!! And we got 2 4s coming up.. YUP YUP
I think that after this off season is over with, it will be difficult not to call the raiders one of the most improved teams in the league. Definitely do not see them on the bottom of the division this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwityerwhinin, that's what im hoping for.. I mean this is not the same team as last year, we loaded up and are hitting on draft picks as well.. I hoping dude!! As for now Denver is king of the AFC West!!
But do NOT sleep on my Raiders though.. We will give you guys 2 GREAT games this time around..
It looks like the AFC West is on its way to being the king of the NFL!! Where we belong!!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwityerwhinin, that's what im hoping for.. I mean this is not the same team as last year, we loaded up and are hitting on draft picks as well.. I hoping dude!! As for now Denver is king of the AFC West!!
But do NOT sleep on my Raiders though.. We will give you guys 2 GREAT games this time around..
It looks like the AFC West is on its way to being the king of the NFL!! Where we belong!!
I think the chiefs are begging for a top ten pick again next draft though