• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Jeff Fisher for real?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying he doesn't blame "Kel" for the two interceptions. What effin' game was he watching. Both throws were horrible. If he checks down, we are in field goal range. Kellen Clemens sucks ars, period. He lost the game for us, period. So Jeff, wake up dumbass! :finger:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never blames his QBs, especially when they are in need of a confidence boost. And especially when they are brand spankin new and facing the #2 rated defense in the NFL.

That's how he does it. He blamed the overthrow on Cook and the other one on Pettis - which could have been, but regardless he has his QBs back. Now they know what they did and what happened.

So it's kind of silly. I would like to see him put a charge in our QBs. Clemens may not need one but Sam certainly did after a few bad games the last 1.5 years.

IMO of course. :)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right SJ76. Nary a disparaging word from Fisher on any of his QB's plays even when we saw what we did. I guess that is how Fisher rolls.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is taking the blame for that horrible play calling, that cost you guys the damn game? The QB played well enough, the coaches let the team down with that bs play calling...especially the last red zone drive.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying he doesn't blame "Kel" for the two interceptions. What effin' game was he watching. Both throws were horrible. If he checks down, we are in field goal range. Kellen Clemens sucks ars, period. He lost the game for us, period. So Jeff, wake up dumbass! :finger:

When he said those picks were on Cook (for cutting off his route) and Pettis (for slipping), I almost threw the remote at the TV. There was no possible way Cook gets to that horrible throw and Pettis didn't fall, he dove for the poor throw. Fisher needs his eyes checked.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U still have to make the throws and "Kel" didn't. On the interceptions, Austin Pettis was wide open and he over threw him, Jered Cook was double covered and Tavon Austin was open underneath, but he chose the tougher throw. I sat at our table and told my wife on both occasions "here comes a pick." Oh, and on the last play of the game, well you saw it and only one word describes "Kel's" toss, "HORRIBLE!" You can't blame that on the OC.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U still have to make the throws and "Kel" didn't. On the interceptions, Austin Pettis was wide open and he over threw him, Jered Cook was double covered and Tavon Austin was open underneath, but he chose the tougher throw. I sat at our table and told my wife on both occasions "here comes a pick." Oh, and on the last play of the game, well you saw it and only one word describes "Kel's" toss, "HORRIBLE!" You can't blame that on the OC.

I don't remember there being a throw to be made on that last play, unless it was at the goal line to the RB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopson, what the hell TV are you watching? The last play of the game, Clemons tried to throw a pass to Quick in the endzone but was hurried from a Seattle blitz and Clemons' throw sailed right pass Quick. End of game. You want a better memory? Stop doing weed! The stuff rots longterm memory centers of the brain, dude!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tossing this out there and sorry for interrupting but maybe this is because the last time Fisher tried to hold a quarterback accountable....

Vince Young quit on him and then Bud Adams fired him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure RobToxin, that is in the back of his mind. "Not gonna do that again!!"

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopson, what the hell TV are you watching? The last play of the game, Clemons tried to throw a pass to Quick in the endzone but was hurried from a Seattle blitz and Clemons' throw sailed right pass Quick. End of game. You want a better memory? Stop doing weed! The stuff rots longterm memory centers of the brain, dude!

I re-watched the play. There was a play to be made to Quick underneath the defender to the sideline, but Clemens threw the ball behind the defender to the endline, where there was no chance to complete the pass. He did have Stacy at the goal line with a defender on his back, and I believe Cook at the goal line on the other side with a defender on his back. No matter how rushed Clemens was, he has to at least throw it at a receiver on the last play of the game. He wasn't even close.

I didn't smoke until after the game. I definitely needed a calming influence to get to sleep, with that 6AM alarm not far off.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm really happy to see that the fans here didn't fall for this line of bullshit. I don't know if he said it to keep Clemens' confidence up, or to try to sell the fans on the guy, but it was nonsense.

On the first INT, Kellen flat-out threw to the wrong guy. Bet ya wish "Captain Checkdown" was in the game for that one. ;) No way in hell Bradford makes that throw. As he's done all year, Bradford finds the open guy (if there's one out there, that is. Whether or not the open guy catches it is a crapshoot, though).

The second one... the one that was ultimately the back-breaker in the loss... it was just an awful ball thrown high and away.

Clemens sucks... but we knew that going in. Shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was obvious from the formation that the 3rd down play was going to be a run and they went empty backfield on the 4th down play. How about giving yourself the option to run or pass on both those plays from the 2 yard line?????
gaah.gif

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling you, weed interferes with protein synthesis in the nerve centers of the Hippocampus which is the center for longterm memory. You want to rot your longterm memory just keep doing that weed. Actually the calming effect comes from the deep rhythymic breathing, not the weed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been the offense's problem all along. The offense is predictable and Shottenheimer's tendencies are so predictable the opposing defense knows what is coming because they are consistently telegraphing the play. Classic example is that open backfield krap. You have so many more options operating out of the "I" with the TE in the FB slot, like they did most of the last drive, that it was completely stupid to go to an empty backfield which has pass written all over it especially when the game is on the line!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling you, weed interferes with protein synthesis in the nerve centers of the Hippocampus which is the center for longterm memory. You want to rot your longterm memory just keep doing that weed. Actually the calming effect comes from the deep rhythymic breathing, not the weed.

It diverts my attention from the game that just aggravated the crap out of me and allowed me to relax. I am not a big smoker, just the occasional dalliance. My memory is already gone from the artificial sweeteners in diet soda regardless.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling you, weed interferes with protein synthesis in the nerve centers
of the Hippocampus which is the center for longterm memory. You want to rot your
longterm memory just keep doing that weed. Actually the calming effect comes
from the deep rhythymic breathing, not the weed.

I forgot what I was going to say. Dammit!!! :noidea:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah - I like Clemens. I like his pocket presence and his feet alot! But the guy can't throw past 15-20 with ANY accuracy.

My 2 cents