• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Clowney quitting on S. Carolina

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or is he doing the right thing?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pissing off his coaches and I don't know how that can be a good thing for him going forward.

To me he looks like a spoiled kid not getting his way so he's taking his ball and going home.

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pissing off his coaches and I don't know how that can be a good thing for him going forward.

To me he looks like a spoiled kid not getting his way so he's taking his ball and going home.

I don't understand. How is he not getting his way? Are the coaches getting in his way?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He committed to play and should have the integrity to honor that. I get that he doesn't want to get hurt and ruin his chances in the draft but to punk out because you are out of a championship contention? I've just got no respect for this.

A man is only as good as his word and character and to be honest no matter what talent he is that would affect my choosing him in the draft.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He committed to play and should have the integrity to honor that. I get that he doesn't want to get hurt and ruin his chances in the draft but to punk out because you are out of a championship contention? I've just got no respect for this.

A man is only as good as his word and character and to be honest no matter what talent he is that would affect my choosing him in the draft.
It is a little harsh. bruised ribs are actually painful. I have 0 idea how badly they are bruised. Playing DL with that injury is much different than playing QB. I am not quite ready to question the kids character.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the severity of the injury but this isn't a huge deal to me yet. It's not the same as skipping an entire postseason after being cleared during the regular season.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard today from Spurrier that he has strained muscles. A large puss move in my opinion. That is not going to hurt your draft status at all. Play with a little pain. He is trying not to have people talk about him giving half an effort like they were after their first game. At least that is my speculation.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a little harsh. bruised ribs are actually painful. I have 0 idea how badly they are bruised. Playing DL with that injury is much different than playing QB. I am not quite ready to question the kids character.
So when did you turn so soft and mushy? Where is the asshole Coda we all know and appreciate?

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the severity of the injury but this isn't a huge deal to me yet. It's not the same as skipping an entire postseason after being cleared during the regular season.

Was that a shot at D-Rose? ..LOL

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard today from Spurrier that he has strained muscles. A large puss move in my opinion. That is not going to hurt your draft status at all. Play with a little pain. He is trying not to have people talk about him giving half an effort like they were after their first game. At least that is my speculation.

I think it would have gone over better in the media (i.e. to people) if the doctors had ruled him out. I wonder why he didn't go to the Drs. and tell them he was in too much pain and let them convey that to the coaches.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would have gone over better in the media (i.e. to people) if the doctors had ruled him out. I wonder why he didn't go to the Drs. and tell them he was in too much pain and let them convey that to the coaches.
My guess is he didn't want to spook the NFL scouts. I really hope this SOB sits on his ass and is so out of shape at the combine he embarrasses himself.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I has to effect his draft stock. I mean teams want good players and hate to risk it with players who bring drama no matter who they are. Drama brings hurt to a program.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its in his head he should sit.

That said, he shoulda just gone pro last season

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like an injury some players tough out and play with. Some don't. People have varied levels on pain tolerance.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when did you turn so soft and mushy? Where is the asshole Coda we all know and appreciate?
-
only for tough guy posters. I dont like to bash 20 yr old kids with limited information.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a shot at D-Rose? ..LOL

More a comment on why the situations are different. No above average free agent should even consider playing with rose after that abomination.

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More a comment on why the situations are different. No above average free agent should even consider playing with rose after that abomination.

Sitting here thinking which happens 1st:

Rondo plays a game in a Celtic uniform or he is trade?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier also noted how great it is of all the Clowney jerseys that's been sold and how much money he's generated for the school.