• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if this is true

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NP. This doesn't really change anything. Like I have maintained all along - you try to get RG3 to address his flaws over the offseason & if he truly shows no signs of significant improvement by Sept/Oct you move along without him. In the meantime you work on improving the rest of the team.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember a very credible poster on this board once said that until there are names attached to a rumor, he won't buy into it (paraphrasing). Who was that intelligent poster and where has he gone?:suds:

I, on the other hand, buy into it hook, line and sinker and have come the the realization that he will never make it as an NFL QB. Cut your losses and get what you can.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forgot to add, if this is true

so we dont know if that is true :suds:

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're already back to listening to more unnamed sources. More dry snitching from this team. Just let it, go everyone sucks. With 4 wins this season, everyone was uncoachable and the people who were suppose to do the coaching, failed at their jobs as well. Thats why this team is straight garbage and this teams fans are heading in the same direction

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're already back to listening to more unnamed sources. More dry snitching from this team. Just let it, go everyone sucks. With 4 wins this season, everyone was uncoachable and the people who were suppose to do the coaching, failed at their jobs as well. Thats why this team is straight garbage and this teams fans are heading in the same direction

:nod:

I don't buy into unnamed sources just like I don't believe any of the hacks who cover this team. Complete garbage all the way around.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So either the unknown sources are onto something... or the kid is book smart, position dumb?? Either that or we now have two coaches that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground??

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So either the unknown sources are onto something... or the kid is book smart, position dumb?? Either that or we now have two coaches that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground??

I honestly have begun to wonder about his intelligence. He continues to make basic mistakes that every QB learns in HS. All the stories we were told about how smart he was, I'm not so sure now. lets face it, its not uncommon for a star athlete at a big school to "ride" through the academics at the University. I'm not saying he is dumb, far from it. I just think he is struggling on the studying side maybe because he never had to study before.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have begun to wonder about his intelligence. He continues to make basic mistakes that every QB learns in HS. All the stories we were told about how smart he was, I'm not so sure now. lets face it, its not uncommon for a star athlete at a big school to "ride" through the academics at the University. I'm not saying he is dumb, far from it. I just think he is struggling on the studying side maybe because he never had to study before.

Nah... Im going to give his parents credit and say the Kid has the mental ability to study and learn. But I know brain surgeons that cant figure out the workings of the internal combustion engine. So as I have said about many a QB prospect, book smarts dont equal position smarts.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's another very real possibility here.......maybe he's had enough of the cesspool that is Washington football and wants out.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's another very real possibility here.......maybe he's had enough of the cesspool that is Washington football and wants out.

Then if thats the case, he should man up and say so and stop with this teenaged secret twitter wars bullshit and just ask for a trade.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then if thats the case, he should man up and say so and stop with this teenaged secret twitter wars bullshit and just ask for a trade.

Honestly, you're right.......but as has been proven year after inglorious year......that is not how things are done here. If RGIII has learned nothing else from M. Shanahan, he's learned how best to maximize the cash flow from Snyder.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm beginning to wonder if he is really smart too, why! Because he shouldn't be making the same silly mistakes over and over again..if he stays he better work his ass off during the offseason

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't really matter if it's true he's probably trying to make them dump him to get hell off this awful team