• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ice Fishing

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pink Snapper.... Mmmm.. Soooo tender.
free-sexy-smileys-942.gif

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lake we fish on I believe is mostly Northerns, Blue Gills and Walleye.

I have a lake like that near me too. Aside from catfish, perch, sunnys and some pickerel....that's all that's in there.

A month or so ago the state threw in a bunch of walleyes and northerns and that was great but the park assoc decided to throw another 2k of cattys in there last week cause they "got a great deal" on them. :L

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lake like that near me too. Aside from catfish, perch, sunnys and some pickerel....that's all that's in there.

A month or so ago the state threw in a bunch of walleyes and northerns and that was great but the park assoc decided to throw another 2k of cattys in there last week cause they "got a great deal" on them. :L

cattys are fun to catch ... good eating too

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cattys are fun to catch ... good eating too

Yeah, they're nice to have around when noting else is biting or you're fishing with impatient kids, but IMO they rank right down there with sunnys in my book. Can't stand em. lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea but you gotta work the fake bait

From what I have been reading they say that jigging is not the best method with ice fishing because when the water gets so cold the fish get lethargic and will give up on trying to eat something that is moving around too much.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...right....right. Can't be rude. lol

in full ice fishing season when you have good ice that you can drive on its like a small town out on the ice .. so you do some drinking and telling some good fish stories .. its also a social event .. I guess im not that serious .. I go to have fun and relax

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a real good time. I'd enjoy the hell out of something like that for awhile.....then I'd have to get back to sitting back, relaxing and catching some fish.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually only go to this tournament deal every year. It's a big fun party but at the same time there is also money at stake. I have donated $10 to the pot each year I have gone and had a great time but would be nice to win some of the pot.