• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was just thinking back to Carl yelling....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of control after the Big 12 championship game.....I saw the footage right after it happened and it gives me chills the more I think about it. To me it shows just how much the Pelinis have already embraced the tradition of this program here.....they want to win not for themselves but for the players and the fans. While Carl said some things there he shouldn't have.....and Bo as well.....it still gives me chills to see a young coaching staff caring that much. And it also showed with how happy they were for the players and fans after the bowl game.

It all makes me think back to when I was working in the stadium during Pelini's first season and walking by the weight room and looking up and seeing 1 office light still on every night around 9pm......it was always the head coach's office. Shit I want summer to be over with already!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with what he said. it made me proud to be a Cornhusker.. also.. the offseason sucks.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The off season does suck. This is a very true statement. I hate using my phone to post but I'm waiting to get my hair cut.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lookin forward the the on demand spring fb features. I just hope Robin Washut doesn't do alot of the reporting because he sucks and I'm going to take his job.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
off the phone, and hooked up my computer to my 50'

this is fucking awesome, wireless keyboard and mouse, huge ass screen, i'm going to do this more

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of control after the Big 12 championship game.....I saw the footage right after it happened and it gives me chills the more I think about it. To me it shows just how much the Pelinis have already embraced the tradition of this program here.....they want to win not for themselves but for the players and the fans. While Carl said some things there he shouldn't have.....and Bo as well.....it still gives me chills to see a young coaching staff caring that much. And it also showed with how happy they were for the players and fans after the bowl game.

It all makes me think back to when I was working in the stadium during Pelini's first season and walking by the weight room and looking up and seeing 1 office light still on every night around 9pm......it was always the head coach's office. Shit I want summer to be over with already!

How does them yelling and saying things they shouldn´t have show how much the Pelinis have embraced the tradition of this program? I think Bo knew about the tradition here and wouldn't have come back had he not enjoyed and wanted to embrace the tradition. I think he loves the kids and embraces the tradition here, I just think that yelling tirades have more to do with personality and temperment than with embracing the Nebraska tradition.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I don´t like his passion and his yelling at times---- I just don´t see the correlation between tirades and tradition.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to call Bo and ask him.....I'll get back to you and see what he says.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lookin forward the the on demand spring fb features. I just hope Robin Washut doesn't do alot of the reporting because he sucks and I'm going to take his job.

Do you know if one of the sports networks is going to carry the spring game this year?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i havent heard anything about it, but i doubt it
i dont think bo wants it, at least thats my understanding, that he didnt allow it the last couple years because he didnt want film of his team out yet