• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Gallo is not back in Denver

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OutlawImmortal Yes, I know I was singing his praises two years ago at this time, but that was a time that the Nuggets were coming off a dismal season under Brian Shaw and were reaching for something positive.

GM Tim Connelly has talked about bringing in defensive-minded role players around future All-Star Nikola Jokic. I'm no rocket scientist, but signing Gallinari to $23 million a year would seem to be counterproductive to that.

I am also going to make another proclamation...

Gary Harris (see avi) is the best player you've never heard of. He could grow to become a smaller, more nimble version of Klay Thompson in that he does most his damage off the ball. I don't expect him to shoot 42% from three every year, but I expect him to continue to improve in many other areas. Staying healthy is one of them, as he missed 25 games due to an assortment of injuries this season. Still, he's improved his game every year he's been in the league. And he's only 22. Plus, he's from Indiana.:clap:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you've come around, Cane. I knew you could do it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, me too...lol

I'd love to have him if we could clear cap.

JJ is gone.

So, we need shooting bad.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OutlawImmortal Yes, I know I was singing his praises two years ago at this time, but that was a time that the Nuggets were coming off a dismal season under Brian Shaw and were reaching for something positive.

GM Tim Connelly has talked about bringing in defensive-minded role players around future All-Star Nikola Jokic. I'm no rocket scientist, but signing Gallinari to $23 million a year would seem to be counterproductive to that.

I am also going to make another proclamation...

Gary Harris (see avi) is the best player you've never heard of. He could grow to become a smaller, more nimble version of Klay Thompson in that he does most his damage off the ball. I don't expect him to shoot 42% from three every year, but I expect him to continue to improve in many other areas. Staying healthy is one of them, as he missed 25 games due to an assortment of injuries this season. Still, he's improved his game every year he's been in the league. And he's only 22. Plus, he's from Indiana.:clap:

dude i completely agree with you, signing back Gallo would be counterproductive of all the young talent we have on this time and wouldn't solve the longjam we currently have at the foward spots. I honestly believe we need to trade faried also.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like staying healthy is a problem for the Nuggets whole roster.

I love Gary. He's their best defender on the Nuggets by a wide margin. No disrespect to Chandler because he can play defense occasionally, but Gary keeps the perimeter in check.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've definitely tried to offer Gallo to someone like the Raptors during the past deadline. Missed opportunity there.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, that's right. They were neck and beck with Portland. That was a rough spot to be in.

Jamal Murray should be the point guard next season, no question.
He looked like a monster in the making at the end of the year.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to bail on Mudiay?

I don't think so....yet.

If he doesn't get it together, maybe at the deadline.

But, he is talented.

Mudiay looks like a backup right now. Less turnovers have meant less production. But, he has talent and you can't deny that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, that's right. They were neck and beck with Portland. That was a rough spot to be in.

Not really. It gave the young guys some needed experience at competitive basketball. The fact that they didn't make it could be a blessing in disguise as it of course means they add another lottery pick.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. It gave the young guys some needed experience at competitive basketball. The fact that they didn't make it could be a blessing in disguise as it of course means they add another lottery pick.
My first instinct was to disagree.

But, then I remembered Utah.

Spot on...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3