• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't care. I'm proud of these guys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know the Raps haven't gotten much love lately, but I caught the last 4 minutes in the 4th quarter + OT tonight and I am damn proud of these guys. Listen, out of the 10 game slide, we've had:

6 games with losses under 6 points (Atlanta, Detroit, Washington, NO, Memphis, Milwaukee)

3 bad games (2 to elite teams: Miami + Orlando and a 13 point loss to Philly)

and 1 nine-point loss to the best record in the NBA (Spurs).

If you consider our depth chart, on paper, this team needed every player firing on all cylinders to even have a chance against most of the good teams in the NBA. Considering how many injuries we've suffered, rotating lineups and guys playing less than 100%, it's no wonder we haven't been winning.

Add that to how some of our players have developed over the course of the year (Amir/Brozan/Cheeseburger), I must say, this season hasn't gone that poorly. While of course I would've liked to see us do better, this season has been one where our trades have successfully dumped our dead weight contracts and loaded up on young talent. The existing talent needed this season to kick them in the ass to gain experience and we needed a top 5 pick to really take this rebuilding to the next step. Considering how many other shit teams are out there with much more talent on paper, yet performing equally, if not more shittier, than us this season. I am a damn happy fan.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
seemed like the refs were completely corrupt that game until the last bit where the raps shit the bed

i agree kds, amir, rose, cheed, all coming along nicely. I'm sure the bucks are regretting not seeing what amir could do, though the raps really need a new trainer as both amir and weems have taken way to long to heal from back injuries. speaking of money weems good to see him put wrights pointing face back on the bench, maybe douby will return now

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
seemed like the refs were completely corrupt that game until the last bit where the raps shit the bed

i agree kds, amir, rose, cheed, all coming along nicely. I'm sure the bucks are regretting not seeing what amir could do, though the raps really need a new trainer as both amir and weems have taken way to long to heal from back injuries. speaking of money weems good to see him put wrights pointing face back on the bench, maybe douby will return now

Money will have to do for now, but he has take a huge step back from the player we all fell in love with at the end of last season. I don't mind though. This upcoming draft is going to be about either drafting a stud wing or point guard. At this point, I'm hoping for a wing as it doesn't seem like we're going to be able to get rid of Balderon's contract, so why not keep him. However, the combo of Kleiza and White Flag makes me want to punt babies. Something has to give there

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are going to get better down the raod
Just gotta take our lumps right now