• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that tlf be banned from SportsHoopla immediately

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I get why he was banned...now. And I don't have a problem with it. As far as him being a racist, the discussion started because I thought he was banned for being a racist. Now, I'm trying to finish talking to beardown about his how he is racist. Even though it started over his banning it has turned into a legitimate conversation that I would like to continue having.

The OP was a spoof.

Maybe if they ventured outside a Lebron James thread once in awhile, they pick up on traditions and SportsHoopla trends en sech.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did apologize for being insentive

Wishing speedy death via cancer is "being insensitive?" :L

If I had made the same statement about a racist black person, the Reverends and the NAACP would have taken over SportsHoopla by now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing speedy death via cancer is "being insensitive?" :L

If I had made the same statement about a racist black person, the Reverends and the NAACP would have taken over SportsHoopla by now.

I can't do any more besides apologize though - It was insensitive, and I acknowledged it - so I am not sure what more you want.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do any more besides apologize though - It was insensitive, and I acknowledged it - so I am not sure what more you want.

Gotcha.

So if Donald Sterling comes out and apologizes and admits that his comments were "insensitive" then all is forgiven right? After all, what more could a person want. Right?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha.

So if Donald Sterling comes out and apologizes and admits that his comments were "insensitive" then all is forgiven right? After all, what more could a person want. Right?

I think it would be a good start and to be honest, after careful consideration - I don't really see how his personal opinions has inteferred with how he ran the Clippers, so if they vote to let him keep the company in an irrevocable trust for the children after both parents have passed on - I would be fine with that. You can't pass the sins of the father to the children

I'm not a Clippers fan any way - so let him be

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing though that the business owners will consider and should - I am not in the position of hiring people and treating them fairly - I have to do my job correctly or I lose my job - Sterling is in the position and has been in the same position of abusing his employees. Considering that the league voted one time already back in 1981 or so to put him out of the league for many of the same violations he has been guilty of in the last few years - the question is he a good fit for the league. You have convinced me and you're right - but I don't think you can convince the rest of the world.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a suggestion, but the moderators should take all of the threads demanding that someone be banned immediately and combine them into one thread with the following title

I Demand that anyone who disagrees with me be banned immediately

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a suggestion, but the moderators should take all of the threads demanding that someone be banned immediately and combine them into one thread with the following title

I Demand that anyone who disagrees with me be banned immediately

Yeah, TLF that makes sense. Because the moderators ban people who disagree with them here on SportsHoopla.

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La lakers boy if you would take your mouth off of Kobes nut sack once in a while you would see that this thread was started as sarcasm for all the other threads wanting bans on people come on lakers boy keep up .....

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Now I'm just waiting to hear how that makes him a racist. :noidea:

He literally said that slavery and racism were created by white people and both began with the start of the catholic church.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that slavery pre-dated Catholicism, by a few thousand years.

Wasn't it mentioned...ohhhhhhhh, maybe once or twice, in the Old Testament?

Nice to know that montie was such a history buff.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He literally said that slavery and racism were created by white people and both began with the start of the catholic church.

Thanks. Hopefully Botslayer sees that because that's worse than what I thought people were getting upset about.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this is still being talked about, he was being a complete dick to everyone who didn't agree with him, thinking he was smarter than everyone while calling us retards, hillbillies and racists. He literally asked Hammer to ban him at least five times. It's hilarious to me that there are people who are actually trying to defend him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Do you know with absolute 100% certainty that that slavery and racism weren't created by white people and both didn't begin with the start of the catholic church?" - uncfan103

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Hopefully Botslayer sees that because that's worse than what I thought people were getting upset about.

I read that entire thread in 90 minutes and you've spent three fucking DAYS asking "what did he say?" At what point in time do you stop the clueless moron act and just read the fucking thread? :gaah:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe this is still being talked about, he was being a complete dick to everyone who didn't agree with him, thinking he was smarter than everyone while calling us retards, hillbillies and racists. He literally asked Hammer to ban him at least five times. It's hilarious to me that there are people who are actually trying to defend him.

"All I want to know is what did he say that was racist?" - uncfan103

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La lakers boy if you would take your mouth off of Kobes nut sack once in a while you would see that this thread was started as sarcasm for all the other threads wanting bans on people come on lakers boy keep up .....

I know what it is stupid, but it's irrelevant coming from you, it's hard to give you any credit for a thread or take you serious, looking at your favorite teams. What a joke! :laugh3:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that entire thread in 90 minutes and you've spent three fucking DAYS asking "what did he say?" At what point in time do you stop the clueless moron act and just read the fucking thread? :gaah:

I participated in the thread and read them as they were posted and didn't remember anything like that. At what point could you not just post it, the way ckhokie and the steelers fan did, when it became apparent that I missed the post or when Botslayer asked?