• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that tlf be banned from SportsHoopla immediately

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for being insensitive to an elderly man with cancer....:nod:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck did montsho say that has every one in a tizzy?

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho was being a hypocrite and in general just making a pain in the ass of himself, TLF was just being himself insensitive in his own special and charming way.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck did montsho say that has every one in a tizzy?

He said that we can't be sure Larry Johnson was being a racist and that Jay Z might not have known his medallion represented a racist organization.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell 'em, unc! :clap:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Now I'm just waiting to hear how that makes him a racist. :noidea:

Go re-read the fucking threads...it's already been explained.

Sports Forum Rules

Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. There are several words that you cannot write for various reasons. You will figure it out.

5. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

8. No nipples or vagina

9. No alternate s/n's

10. Above all else, don't be an asshole.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

Ya might wanna peruse these.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on one of the Sterling threads, he maintained that racism was strictly a white problem.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on one of the Sterling threads, he maintained that racism was strictly a white problem.

"How does that make him racist? I just want someone to explain what he said that was bad enough to get him banned?" - uncfan

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever he said couldn't possibly be as bad as his relentless Kobe nuthugging.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, he was being a bit of a dick in that one particular thread, but not an especially memorable dick. Didn't throw any personal insults at me...just doing some serious race-baiting, and deflecting all of the counter-arguments...kinda like Jesse and Al.

Never having conversed with Montsho before, I wasn't sure whether he was serious, or just trolling.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must've missed it. You're the first person to mention it. Thanks.

If that was sarcasm, you need to use the right font. If it wasn't...you're welcome.

I didn't realize that this discussion was going on in a couple of other threads...just got here less than an hour ago, and hadn't caught up. So if someone DID mention Montsho's one-way view of racism before, I myself didn't catch it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did apologize for being insentive to an old man and I suppose that in all fairness that Donald Sterling might be misunderstood and senile. There is one thing that was reported that makes me believe he is in the beginning of Alzheimers. According to the report Stiviano was directed to record everything they say because he "forgets what he says and then has her replay the tapes" - His actions clearly over the years shows him to be racist and a cheat, but in the last few years he has ran the Clippers well and finally turned it around. That makes me think his statements could possibly be attributed to Alzheimers. The connection for those of you not connected to the someone with the disease - is that in the beginning it's not severe enough for them to be in put into a facility, but besides losing motor functions they become combatitive and argumentative like what we heard in the tapes.

Therefore if he has agreed to leave the team in a trust and perhaps allow his son to be on the board of governors - I would be okay with that. However I can't control what the fans and sponsers do - you all will have convince them that Donald Sterling is the victim you claim him to be. This is the last time I am going to apologize for my statements about your man

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did apologize for being insentive to an old man and I suppose that in all fairness that Donald Sterling might be misunderstood and senile. There is one thing that was reported that makes me believe he is in the beginning of Alzheimers. According to the report Stiviano was directed to record everything they say because he "forgets what he says and then has her replay the tapes" - His actions clearly over the years shows him to be racist and a cheat, but in the last few years he has ran the Clippers well and finally turned it around. That makes me think his statements could possibly be attributed to Alzheimers. The connection for those of you not connected to the someone with the disease - is that in the beginning it's not severe enough for them to be in put into a facility, but besides losing motor functions they become combatitive and argumentative like what we heard in the tapes.

Therefore if he has agreed to leave the team in a trust and perhaps allow his son to be on the board of governors - I would be okay with that. However I can't control what the fans and sponsers do - you all will have convince them that Donald Sterling is the victim you claim him to be. This is the last time I am going to apologize for my statements about your man

I was going to point out, that her archivist claim might end up working in his favor, he could claim incapacitation through incompetence, maybe at least get his fines reduced er something?

I would just fucking disappear, personally...fuck even taking it to court...the deed has been done...his name cannot be cleared.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

Ya might wanna peruse these.

Pretty sure I haven't done that. I was trying to have a legit discussion.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I haven't done that. I was trying to have a legit discussion.

and there is no legit discussion to be had.

Why does it freakin matter so much? The guy literally, not figuratively but literally, asked to be banned multiple times. You pull that on any board and you will be accommodated.

These repeated "tell me what he did wrong" threads and post are not going to get you anywhere. If we could show you a list of legit reasons, or if we couldn't show you anything...what difference do you think it would make? None.

So you are getting all worked up over a guy that wanted to be banned, that asked to be banned, and was told by many people over the course of many hours to just chill out and drop it.

Now end this white-knight crusade you are on, please.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there is no legit discussion to be had.

Why does it freakin matter so much? The guy literally, not figuratively but literally, asked to be banned multiple times. You pull that on any board and you will be accommodated.

These repeated "tell me what he did wrong" threads and post are not going to get you anywhere. If we could show you a list of legit reasons, or if we couldn't show you anything...what difference do you think it would make? None.

So you are getting all worked up over a guy that wanted to be banned, that asked to be banned, and was told by many people over the course of many hours to just chill out and drop it.

Now end this white-knight crusade you are on, please.

Again, I get why he was banned...now. And I don't have a problem with it. As far as him being a racist, the discussion started because I thought he was banned for being a racist. Now, I'm trying to finish talking to beardown about his how he is racist. Even though it started over his banning it has turned into a legitimate conversation that I would like to continue having.