• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers in Trouble

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting his 4th in Ne? I didn't even know KW had these issues since he was hired

I'm saying it takes 4 DUI's to have a felony charge in Nebraska. People keep fucking up the facts and it's getting obnoxious.

I guarantee he gets a good lawyer and he takes a plea where he lands on his feet and is able to coach and do all the things he did before.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Michigan's Associate AD had the same thing happen and this is how Harbaugh handled it:

U-M associate AD Jim Minick reinstated after DUI arrest

He was reinstated soon after.

I don't know how you could suspend KW for the season, but if you did then HCMR would probably be teaching the WR's.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying it takes 4 DUI's to have a felony charge in Nebraska. People keep fucking up the facts and it's getting obnoxious.

I guarantee he gets a good lawyer and he takes a plea where he lands on his feet and is able to coach and do all the things he did before.
I see
For the record I don't have any issue with KW or anyone who likes to have enough to drink, just don't drive, shit I know better than to drive right now
I imagine the guy is quite the celebrity figure if he's out in public in Lincoln. You're not at Tulane anymore dude, play the part

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love all these crusaders on the internet about drinking and driving when I guarantee you every one of them has texted while driving which has shown to be statistically SIX TIMES more dangerous than drinking and driving.

I've written my own comprehensive study on it.

Like I'm not sticking up for drunk drivers at all. You should face serious punishment for it, but the hypocrisy to me is hilarious.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just love all these crusaders on the internet about drinking and driving when I guarantee you every one of them has texted while driving which has shown to be statistically SIX TIMES more dangerous than drinking and driving.

I've written my own comprehensive study on it.

Like I'm not sticking up for drunk drivers at all. You should face serious punishment for it, but the hypocrisy to me is hilarious.

Hmmm, that's odd but I don't remember cellphones even being around in my previous life to text with, because I certainly have never texted on or ever used a cellphone while driving in my present life. I did own a trac phone for a while, until I got so tired of the damn thing running out of charge that I threw it against a brick wall one day. Now I don't own one, nor do I care to own another one until a miracle occurs and a company actually manufactures a battery that holds a charge for more than a few minutes. By the way Brasky, where do you come up with this shit of writing your own comprehensive study on this issue?! LMAO!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody's condoning it but I can't stand when people come out with their torches and pitchforks over a DUI when I guarantee they've done something just as selfish/stupid if not more in their life but didn't get caught.

Are you shittin me?! Drunk drivers kill tons of people year after year, and I guarantee you I have never done anything close to kill another human being, KW could very easily have killed someone because of his selfishness of getting behind the wheel of a potential deadly weapon. I truly hope he loses his drivers license for many years. I do realize that drunk drivers have been pampered before by the judicial system, so it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen again in this case.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Michigan guy's blood test, 3 hours after his arrest was 0.185. That sounds like some serious drinking.

I cannot imagine what his blood level was while he was driving. 0.25?

My take on Keith Williams, one mistake in Nebraska. I can forgive that, but there is a price to pay. The interwebs says his other citations, not all DUIs, were in 2004, 2006, 2008. It had been eight years.

One bad decision. Pay the price. He should man up. He has to admit he has a drinking problem. Give him the Nebraska penalty for 3 DUIs but less than 0.15.

Nebraska cannot let him rent a car on recruiting trips. He gets a chaperone driver.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you shittin me?! Drunk drivers kill tons of people year after year, and I guarantee you I have never done anything close to kill another human being, KW could very easily have killed someone because of his selfishness of getting behind the wheel of a potential deadly weapon. I truly hope he loses his drivers license for many years. I do realize that drunk drivers have been pampered before by the judicial system, so it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen again in this case.

The people who get the best treatment by the legal system are the lawyers, judges, and police officers. More than a few of them have had quite a few drunk arrests. I personally know a judge in my area has had multiple, and I know of an officer that died in an accident(left a police picnic drunk), but was changed to just an accident.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The people who get the best treatment by the legal system are the lawyers, judges, and police officers. More than a few of them have had quite a few drunk arrests. I personally know a judge in my area has had multiple, and I know of an officer that died in an accident(left a police picnic drunk), but was changed to just an accident.

I know a drunk who had 4 DUI's and on his 4th he didn't have to do any jail time. He did lose his license for 15 years though, but the bonehead still drove his car, not often though.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reason being after 2 a pattern is developing. After 3 a pattern has developed.

Speaking of which, where in the hell is @Red_Alert these days? Doing time for multiple DUI's?? :dhd:

I have been wondering where the hell RA is also

He left went Hillary went scot free from the email charges....he lived to see her locked up and when it didn't happen...I'm afraid to ask what happenend to him

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you guys should be sick to your stomach is the fact you just lost a damn good person to a unfortunate car crash and this guy goes out, gets drunk and drives a car.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you guys should be sick to your stomach is the fact you just lost a damn good person to a unfortunate car crash and this guy goes out, gets drunk and drives a car.

Classy.

You really found a way to spin this in the most vile way possible.

Using Sam's death to troll our board and tell US how WE should be feeling. That's a new low.