• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How other coaches view Jim Harbaugh - ESPN Insider

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7. He hasn’t actually made progress in catching Ohio State

“For all the hype, I don’t think that what he has done in recruiting has closed any of the gap between them and Ohio State,” a Big Ten assistant said. “In fact, I think it has widened.”

:dhd::agree:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7. He hasn’t actually made progress in catching Ohio State

“For all the hype, I don’t think that what he has done in recruiting has closed any of the gap between them and Ohio State,” a Big Ten assistant said. “In fact, I think it has widened.”

:dhd::agree:
He's just so far ahead that he looks like he is behind Meyer. Hater

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only hope. As long as Lebron is in Cleveland there is no chance lol

I was going to mention that maybe bron bron would cut out of Cleveland in a year or two and then what happens when the money flow is gone from that

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to mention that maybe bron bron would cut out of Cleveland in a year or two and then what happens when the money flow is gone from that

Again, good luck with that. The Cavs organization doubled when Lebron signed back with Cleveland. As long as he is here, pretty much the whole city of Cleveland is going to be just fine.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some good looking women up there. However, it's of limited stock.

The further north you get, the higher ratio of ugly women to hot chicks. Just driving down the interstates you can tell a huge difference in the talent.

3 things you want to pick up in the south if you live in the north if you are in the market:

1. Football players.
2. Women.
3. Used Cars.

First off, this whole "southern girls are hotter than northern girls" thing has been played out. Go to OSU, Miami (OH), Michigan State, etc. and they are seriously all over the place. You find a higher amount of hot chicks in richer/more populated areas, if you're trying to nail down a geography. I can safely say after driving through Alabama twice in 2014, ya'll have more than your far share of slampigs.

In regards to your list:
1. Don't disagree, though many elite players currently hail from the north.
2. See my first comment.
3. Huh? You must not mean Florida then. I have to imagine in places like Bama, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc., where shit is dirt cheap, this would apply.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Detroit has a little brother in ohio named cleveland that is a mirror image of Detroit
Here is your durp comment of the month. Cleveland looks like Dubai compared to Detroit these days.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First off, this whole "southern girls are hotter than northern girls" thing has been played out. Go to OSU, Miami (OH), Michigan State, etc. and they are seriously all over the place. You find a higher amount of hot chicks in richer/more populated areas, if you're trying to nail down a geography. I can safely say after driving through Alabama twice in 2014, ya'll have more than your far share of slampigs.

In regards to your list:
1. Don't disagree, though many elite players currently hail from the north.
2. See my first comment.
3. Huh? You must not mean Florida then. I have to imagine in places like Bama, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc., where shit is dirt cheap, this would apply.
Not positive but I think his point for #3 was the condition (structure) of older vehicles. Less rust on southern vehicles.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you go, finally something MI can beat Ohio at in modern times.

Cleveland has a higher crime rate than Detroit. So ohio is losing the war on crime. Just something ohio is beating MI at

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has a higher crime rate than Detroit. So ohio is losing the war on crime. Just something ohio is beating MI at

Can you post a link that has current city by city crime rates? Both cities are rough, I lived in both back in the early 90's for a short time.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, well not only are you wrong about Detroit, but you're also forgetting about several of the other seedy, depressing, jobless cesspools you call cities.

Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. 2015 - NeighborhoodScout
Detroit - In Photos: The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - Forbes

Not only is Detroit worse than any city in Ohio by basically any metric, but so are shitholes like Flint and Saginaw. Your state is a rusty, pathetic, dying wasteland.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, well not only are you wrong about Detroit, but you're also forgetting about several of the other seedy, depressing, jobless cesspools you call cities.

Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. 2015 - NeighborhoodScout
Detroit - In Photos: The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - Forbes

Not only is Detroit worse than any city in Ohio by basically any metric, but so are shitholes like Flint and Saginaw. Your state is a rusty, pathetic, dying wasteland.
Why do you Ohio State fans keep trying to bring in facts Into a discussion with UM fans. Seriously facts have no place in this argument.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you Ohio State fans keep trying to bring in facts Into a discussion with UM fans. Seriously facts have no place in this argument.

My bad dude, you're right.

Also, I should've prefaced it in my previous post - EL isn't bad. It actually is amazing, the enormous chasm between MSU and michigan in terms of good-looking women.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad dude, you're right.

Also, I should've prefaced it in my previous post - EL isn't bad. It actually is amazing, the enormous chasm between MSU and michigan in terms of good-looking women.
We can get 5 star recruits for coeds, not so much for football.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to get quite a bit out of both.
According to Rivals, for as long as they have been keeping track, we have had one five star recruit ever. Malik McDowell, third team freshman all American last year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, it's 2. William Gholston.