• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how many morons buy beer based on the can design?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nerds drink microbeer at tailgaters... Them and total rookies...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, get real. Pabst won the fucking BLUE RIBBON as the best beer in America in 1844.

75 cent pint night when I was in college.... many nights I don't remember because of it!~

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
75 cent pint night when I was in college.... many nights I don't remember because of it!~

Back in college we had a bar that served some shit beer (fallstaf?) for a dime a dixie cup...you would buy a tray of 30 of em @ a time. Gawd those were some drunk evenings with huge hangovers the next day. Never seemed to stop my dumbass from showing up at the front door every week for "dimers nite" tho.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes in a can I don't want it.

Word.

Except, when I'm on the river, er at the lake...shit like that.

Don't nobody want no broken glass at the beach y'alls:lol:
First thing I thought as well. :suds: Or sometimes when I'm doing yard work... 'cause then I just crush the can and throw it on the driveway or deck to pick up later.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exceptions... can always be made.

Love this stuff, locally owned/operated/produced. Only comes in cans.
tallgrass.jpg

Best one vvvvvvv
8-bit-medium.png

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember Sparks?

Had two of those in a matter of an hour and had about 30 beers... needless to say there was a hole in my wall because I ran from the end of my house to the other side, did a flip over a coffee table and slammed my foot into a wall. woops

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had this one which was pretty good. spicy too.
Taos Green Chile Beer

12881.jpg

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Anyone remember Sparks?

Had two of those in a matter of an hour and had about 30 beers... needless to say there was a hole in my wall because I ran from the end of my house to the other side, did a flip over a coffee table and slammed my foot into a wall. woops

I do remember them.
They outlawed them here because they said kids thought they were sodas, or some shit like that.
Fucking government letting society know how stupid we are because we can't read a can that says
6% alc......

sparks.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember them.
They outlawed them here because they said kids thought they were sodas, or some shit like that.
Fucking government letting society know how stupid we are because we can't read a can that says
6% alc......

I don't think literacy is the problem...the problem is, that drank was intentionally marketed towards under-agers. Kids who bought them knew damn well that they weren't soft drinks.

I drink whatever is offered, whether it comes in a can, bottle, glass, funnel, radiator or communion cup. One of my favorite labels is Oscar Blues, which makes Dale's Pale Ale and Porkslap, which I have only seen in cans.

I don't think I've ever turned down a "bad" beer when it was free.

And yes, I have bought a beer because the packaging was appealing. Marketing works. You think all those Budweiser drinkers consume it because of the taste??? I don't.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think literacy is the problem...the problem is, that drank was intentionally marketed towards under-agers. Kids who bought them knew damn well that they weren't soft drinks.

I drink whatever is offered, whether it comes in a can, bottle, glass, funnel, radiator or communion cup. One of my favorite labels is Oscar Blues, which makes Dale's Pale Ale and Porkslap, which I have only seen in cans.

I don't think I've ever turned down a "bad" beer when it was free.

And yes, I have bought a beer because the packaging was appealing. Marketing works. You think all those Budweiser drinkers consume it because of the taste??? I don't.

I think it's probably a bigger concern that kids are able to buy booze??