• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which was the asset they needed to trade for Love. Come on...at that point in LBJ's career why would we believe he would go to a sub-par team just to be back home when he could've played literally anywhere?

Went home, he knew he'd be a god delivering a title to that starving city

He joined a roster that was pretty bad sans Kyrie

Can't see what more we could ask

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they acquired Love because LBJ wanted him & the #1 pick (wiggins) was the asset that would get Minny on board. You think it was a coincidence that Love would only sign an extension with the Cavs?

Of course he wanted Love

What star wouldn't do that if they had an asset like Wiggins?

Lebrons mission isn't to make success as hard as possible, neither was Jordans, it's Lebron critics that want him to do it by himself

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wanted Love

Lebrons mission isn't to make success as hard as possible, neither was Jordans, it's Lebron critics that want him to do it by himself

Jordan didn't jump around joining all stars/future HOF talents. Wish he did, he would have more rings than Russell

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffftttt.

I think its ALREADY been established Guys, Lebron is not going ANYWHERE unless theres a host of All Star/HOF'ers in place. Lets not make him out to be some "Savior" here.

Lebron knew what he was doing. I think you're bound to see success if you play in the East with Love/Irving/3 point sharpshooters. No way in hell, Lebron would have ever gone back to Cleveland if it was the same Cleveland he left.

Enough of that nonsense.

I dont like what Durant did, But Lebron started it with his Easy Way out All Star teams. Hes just following suit.

Lebron wouldn't even of CONSIDERED going to back to Cleveland if Love/Irving weren't guaranteed..

Why would he go to a talent bereft roster? Why would any elite player?

There is a reason that there is a short list of teams courting top free agents every summer. Nobody is signing with the Nets or the Kings.

Yes, you are correct that he would not have returned to Cleveland without Kyrie + the assets to get another guy. You are way off in assuming that means he isn't a leader. Regardless of the pieces they had, LeBrob left a team that had been to 4 straight Finals for a team that had been at the top of the lottery 4 straight years. That absolutely requires courage.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wanted Love

Ok so you can't say he went to a roster with scrubs when he immediately had love & kyrie which together gave them a "big 3".

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan didn't jump around joining all stars/future HOF talents. Wish he did, he would have more rings than Russell

LOL.

Jordan played before the free agency era. Nobody moved around like they do now. Also, Jordan's front office delivered him HOF players to play at his side, so he didn't need to go anywhere even if he could.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he go to a talent bereft roster? Why would any elite player?

There is a reason that there is a short list of teams courting top free agents every summer. Nobody is signing with the Nets or the Kings.

Yes, you are correct that he would not have returned to Cleveland without Kyrie + the assets to get another guy. You are way off in assuming that means he isn't a leader. Regardless of the pieces they had, LeBrob left a team that had been to 4 straight Finals for a team that had been at the top of the lottery 4 straight years. That absolutely requires courage.

Lebron's a leader.. I just dont like the Incessant "Take the Easiest Road possible" mentality to everything and then even WHINE for more help when the league is HURTING for talent distribution and good teams Lebron is the main reason we have had the SHIT Playoffs we have had so far and why the NBA is a horrible state.

Why you ask? ... Well. If Lebron didn't go full "beta mode' Back in 2011 to Miami , we wouldn't have had Durant
going the Warriors and have a 2 team league.

Players realize the only way to compete with the "Lebron all Stars" is to do what hes doing. It sucks for the game this year because now we have a 2 team league.

You watch a stacked team with multiple All star/HOFers on it, sleepwalk through the season, you're gonna do the same.

When you got the best player in the league over here playing with MORE talent than anyone else in the league, people begin to go "WTF, I need to do the same"

Thanks Lebron.:L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a leader.. I just dont like the Incessant "Take the Easiest Road possible" mentality to everything and then even WHINE for more help when the league is HURTING for talent distribution and good teams Lebron is the main reason we have had the SHIT Playoffs we have had so far and why the NBA is a horrible state.

Why you ask? ... Well. If Lebron didn't go full "beta mode' Back in 2011 to Miami , we wouldn't have had Durant
going the Warriors and have a 2 team league

Well, I will take a page out of KD's playbook then.

If you don't like it, then don't watch. But, better still, don't post here if all you are going to do is complain and bitch. Nobody wants to hear it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will take a page out of KD's playbook then.

If you don't like it, then don't watch. But, better still, don't post here if all you are going to do is complain and bitch. Nobody wants to hear it.

Yea.. Real bright comment there. The fans pay his freakin salary. No one watches, hes going on unemployment. Hope he can afford the yachts and mansions with his unemployment check

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 time Hair Painting champion of Ohio. Suck it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, I can't believe that KG, Pierce, Perk & Rondo are all still mad @ him for leaving to play in Miami. This crap about players being mad @ other players for making personal decisions to play elsewhere is just ridiculous IMO.
This many years later and those Dude's still can't let it go...lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would struggle a a bit without Lebron, but I think they would still make it through to the final.

I mean come on. Pacers who were a MESS. Toronto without Lowry and Now Boston without IT? who shouldn't even be in the conference finals?

They wouldn't of beat the Bulls/Wizards without Lebron most likely. But I see No reason to believe they wouldn't be the three lousy teams (2 of which have been missing their top 1-2 players) they have played

Sure, sure....

Say, how many times has a Kyrie or Love led team won more than 33 games?

Shouldn't take you long to respond since the answer is never.

You can't honestly believe they'd be in th Finals without LeBron.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea.. Real bright comment there. The fans pay his freakin salary. No one watches, hes going on unemployment. Hope he can afford the yachts and mansions with his unemployment check

Pretty sure he'll be ok.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, sure....

Say, how many times has a Kyrie or Love led team won more than 33 games?

Shouldn't take you long to respond since the answer is never.

You can't honestly believe they'd be in th Finals without LeBron.

What does that matter exactly when you finally team up together? Love/Irving were on terrible teams. So big deal.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that matter exactly when you finally team up together? Love/Irving were on terrible teams. So big deal.

Because.

Substitute LeBron for either Kyrie or Love in either squad and they win 55-60.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at their record, together, sans LeBron.

Put that Dude on any roster and he tips the scales in their favor.

Take him off?

Gone fishin...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's won 3 legitimate championships. Why is this even a question? About to read this thread, something tells me it's destined for Fouled Out.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because.

Substitute LeBron for either Kyrie or Love in either squad and they win 55-60.
At first I took his statements as hyperbole.

But, no....

He actually believes that stupid shit.