• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he initially failed in Cleveland and needed previous champion in D Wade to carry him and Jesus to hit clutch shots I don't count any with the cheat.

Everyone knows last year doesn't count because of the BS suspension of Green and garbage calls cost GS the championship.

For me the answer is 0. He will forever be known as Lechoke. I blame the NBA for trying to make him into something he's not which is MJ.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them.

Reactions: GNG

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One. A few years ago against the Thunder.

The others.. Allen bailed him out with the miracle 3. Last year, Injuries to Curry, Bogut and missing Green for a game, helped the Cavs come back and win (or else it never would have happened)

And even that finals win against the Thunder was "mehh". First time Finals participants, And Harden no showing. Thunder would have been a much tougher team to beat if Lebron played them again in the finals.

Basically out of 3 titles, he LUCKED OUT on 2 of them. Haven't seen too many what I would call "convincing" finals from the guy. If you think about it, hes Lucky he isn't 1-6 in NBA finals.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. No irrational Lebron haters here.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think Lebron's rings count, does that mean any rings Durant wins get redacted from his record too?

How about Horry?

Count that first one in Houston, flush the other 6?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One. A few years ago against the Thunder.

The others.. Allen bailed him out with the miracle 3. Last year, Injuries to Curry, Bogut and missing Green for a game, helped the Cavs come back and win (or else it never would have happened)

And even that finals win against the Thunder was "mehh". First time Finals participants, And Harden no showing. Thunder would have been a much tougher team to beat if Lebron played them again in the finals.

Basically out of 3 titles, he LUCKED OUT on 2 of them. Haven't seen too many what I would call "convincing" finals from the guy. If you think about it, hes Lucky he isn't 1-6 in NBA finals.

Out of curiosity, do you ever reread your posts, like a day later or something, and think to yourself 'man, that was some seriously stupid shit I posted'? Do you ever do that?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, do you ever reread your posts, like a day later or something, and think to yourself 'man, that was some seriously stupid shit I posted'? Do you ever do that?

No because there was nothing stupid I said. The fact is Lebron could EASILY be 1-6 in NBA finals right now.

Ray Allen's Miracle 3 saved him a few years ago. Injuries to the Warriors last year and Green missing game enabled the Cavs to come back from 1-3 down. If Warriors were at full strength, ZERO chance the Cavs come back in that series

as I said, the only "convincing" finals I saw from the guy was against the Thunder. The other, Ray Allen Miracle shot, and Injuries to the Warriors.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your obsession is mildly disturbing, but mostly amusing. Your special lady friend told you she wishes she could fuck him, didn't she?
th

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because there was nothing stupid I said. The fact is Lebron could EASILY be 1-6 in NBA finals right now.

Ray Allen's Miracle 3 saved him a few years ago. Injuries to the Warriors last year and Green missing game enabled the Cavs to come back from 1-3 down. If Warriors were at full strength, ZERO chance the Cavs come back in that series

as I said, the only "convincing" finals I saw from the guy was against the Thunder. The other, Ray Allen Miracle shot, and Injuries to the Warriors.

LMAO

How much does Ray Allens' 3 mean if Lebron doesnt go for 38 points and 18 rebounds that night?

or average about 35 points in that series?

Yeah, it was all Ray Allen

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he initially failed in Cleveland and needed previous champion in D Wade to carry him and Jesus to hit clutch shots I don't count any with the cheat.

Everyone knows last year doesn't count because of the BS suspension of Green and garbage calls cost GS the championship.

For me the answer is 0. He will forever be known as Lechoke. I blame the NBA for trying to make him into something he's not which is MJ.

Lebron should have been given a ring for carrying a roster that had Eric Snow and Delonte West as their 2nd and 3rd best players to the Finals