• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

How Many Legit Championships Has Lebron Won?

• Total voters

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Ray Allen shouldn't have any rings either since he had to join 2 separate Super Teams to win them.

#CommonSenseNotSoCommon
Speaking of which, I can't believe that KG, Pierce, Perk & Rondo are all still mad @ him for leaving to play in Miami. This crap about players being mad @ other players for making personal decisions to play elsewhere is just ridiculous IMO.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is full of rainbros

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take away every ring from every player where anything contoversial happened, or where one of his teammates made a significant contribution.

You know what we would be left with?

Nothing. Because no individual can win a title alone.

Thread closed.

But we should all realize the original post was an astoundingly effective troll.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short memory. Horace Grant, Kukoc, Kerr, Paxton, Rodman

All guys as good or better, as clutch, as many of the guys you named

Cmon with Kyle Korver

Jordan wasn't carrying that first awful Cavs roster to an NBA final

Paxson, Kukoc, Grant are role players. Not even all stars. Rodman was at the end of his career, who couldn't get you a bucket if his life depended on it. Certainly nothing like having Irving, Wade, Bosh or Allen. All future HOFers on you team.

The East was weak when Lebron took that first Cavs team to the finals. Why couldn't Jordan of done that exactly?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is lead dog on the Warriors. He isn't really riding anyone's coattails as a 2nd or 3rd fiddle. And Lebron lost TWICE In the playoffs to the lower seed. He had to go collude in Miami in the hopes of ever seeing a title.

What KD did was a beta move. But Lebron was making beta moves long before Durant was.

There is no lead dog on the Warriors that's their killer app. Druant fits in perfectly.

Reactions: LAD

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know where GS would be this season without Durant?

Yup, in the finals

Cleveland without Lebron?

The lottery

ROFLMAO. Stop please.

Cleveland would still be in the finals without Lebron with how WEAK the East was this year and how many injuries teams had all over the East to key guys . Warriors probably would have lost to the Spurs if they didn't have Durant. (Even without Leonard). Durant gets them easy buckets. Curry/Thompson don't get easy buckets.

Warriors probably would have lose earlier to be quite honest without Durant, if they ran into the Rockets

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One less than he thought he was going to win...

dallas-mavericks-2011-nba-champions-wallpaper_original.jpeg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxson, Kukoc, Grant are role players. Not even all stars. Rodman was at the end of his career, who couldn't get you a bucket if his life depended on it. Certainly nothing like having Irving, Wade, Bosh or Allen. All future HOFers on you team.

The East was weak when Lebron took that first Cavs team to the finals. Why couldn't Jordan of done that exactly?

Allen was a HOfer not playing near HOF level that season, I believe he averaged 5 points that postseason

Bosh was getting destroyed by the general public more often than not for becoming strictly a 3 point shooter and getting torched by whoever he was defending

Lebron was the reason they won in Miami

Wade was Jordan's Pippen

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man some posters I didn't think were this dumb are sure proving it in this thread

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East is baaaaad. :L

Goodness that Celtics team that beat the Cavs last night? MIght be the worst team to ever step on the floor for an Eastern conference finals game. And the Celtics with IT are possibly the worst team to ever win the Eastern conference.

Regular season needs to be fewer games so guys like Lebron can take it seriously night in and night out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO. Stop please.

Cleveland would still be in the finals without Lebron with how WEAK the East was this year and how many injuries teams had all over the East to key guys . Warriors probably would have lost to the Spurs if they didn't have Durant. (Even without Leonard). Durant gets them easy buckets. Curry/Thompson don't get easy buckets.

Warriors probably would have lose earlier to be quite honest without Durant, if they ran into the Rockets

You're on crack the Warrior we're losing to the Spurs without Leonard

They were just in back to back finals without Durant, beating a team with Durant and Westbrook, now Durants the reason they are going to the finals?

Drugs

Here's what we know

Lebron left a Cleveland team that went to the Finals

That same team the following season had the fewest wins in the NBA and the #1 pick the following season

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would struggle a a bit without Lebron, but I think they would still make it through to the final.

I mean come on. Pacers who were a MESS. Toronto without Lowry and Now Boston without IT? who shouldn't even be in the conference finals?

They wouldn't of beat the Bulls/Wizards without Lebron most likely. But I see No reason to believe they wouldn't be the three lousy teams (2 of which have been missing their top 1-2 players) they have played

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on crack the Warrior we're losing to the Spurs without Leonard

They were just in back to back finals without Durant, beating a team with Durant and Westbrook, now Durants the reason they are going to the finals?

Drugs

Here's what we know

Lebron left a Cleveland team that went to the Finals

That same team the following season had the fewest wins in the NBA and the #1 pick
the following season

They gave up a few key guys for Durant bud. Take Durant out of the equation and they DO NOT make it out of the West this year. Sure they would have probably reached the finals still with last years squad. (Not if Leonard was healthy). But this years squad without Durant? No. Without Durant they go down to the Rockets or Spurs.. .

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley
Marcus Smart
Jae Crowder
Amir Johnson
Al Horford

I don't think anyone at anytime in the history of the ECF is scared of these guys.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would struggle a a bit without Lebron, but I think they would still make it through to the final.

I mean come on. Pacers who were a MESS. Toronto without Lowry and Now Boston without IT? who shouldn't even be in the conference finals?

They wouldn't of beat the Bulls/Wizards without Lebron most likely. But I see No reason to believe they wouldn't be the three lousy teams (2 of which have been missing their top 1-2 players) they have played

You mean the Pacers team that lost 4 games by a total of 16 points? Against a fully healthy Cavs team WITH Lebron, was a mess?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the Pacers team that lost 4 games by a total of 16 points? Against a fully healthy Cavs team WITH Lebron, was a mess?

Pacers are a lost basketball team. They played no defense, didn't communicate, and George lays an egg in Game 4. Without Lebron, Cavs still beat the Pacers in 6

And then Toronto without Lowry? (Arguably their best player?) And Now Boston without IT? Come on Mann.. Thats as a weak ass draw. As WEAK as you can get for the playoffs