• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many do we need Sunday?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Murray, he cries and whines too much. He stays in the dog house as well

He does? I haven't seen that at all. I haven't read much this week, but even if he said some things this week I never saw it before and if someone on this team SHOULD be bitching, it's him.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does? I haven't seen that at all. I haven't read much this week, but even if he said some things this week I never saw it before and if someone on this team SHOULD be bitching, it's him.

I've seen quotes where he has said it didn't matter if he ever got 1000 yards as long as the team won, when the truth is he could already be at 1000 yards if he was being used properly. He has always been a team first guy from what I have seen and read.

And I totally disagree that a pass was the right call in that game situation.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
how are we going to stop the run without any linebackers? seriously, there has to be some sort of plan.....

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen quotes where he has said it didn't matter if he ever got 1000 yards as long as the team won, when the truth is he could already be at 1000 yards if he was being used properly. He has always been a team first guy from what I have seen and read.

And I totally disagree that a pass was the right call in that game situation.

I don't get why anyone would think Murray Crys to much, that's the first I've heard of it and I follow this team very close. I don't agree that a pass was the correct call either, but of course Jerry does. Even after Garrett said Romo should have never called a pass play there, Jerry Jones said it was the right call. Really??? No wonder this team sucks, Romo and Jerry are calling the shots. Garrett is just a face on the sidelines frowning at times and smiling at times. Why even have a coach if Romo and Jerry are calling the shots SMH.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I have been as hard on Dez as anyone , but the cameras caught Murray screaming the other day. To say he isnt a doghouse player to me is wrong. Something about this guy I just dont get. He rarely speaks to the media and when he does its very short. Maybe he doesnt like to talk. Murray is a good player , no doubt. He runs, blocks , catches but for some reason I still feel like something isnt right that we dont knwo. He was benched early in the season for a fumble. Dez doesnt get benched. Others dont get benched for missing assignments. JG also threw him under the bus for running out of bounds too much a few weeks back. Maybe he is just trying to create a chip on his shoulder.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I have been as hard on Dez as anyone , but the cameras caught Murray screaming the other day. To say he isnt a doghouse player to me is wrong. Something about this guy I just dont get. He rarely speaks to the media and when he does its very short. Maybe he doesnt like to talk. Murray is a good player , no doubt. He runs, blocks , catches but for some reason I still feel like something isnt right that we dont knwo. He was benched early in the season for a fumble. Dez doesnt get benched. Others dont get benched for missing assignments. JG also threw him under the bus for running out of bounds too much a few weeks back. Maybe he is just trying to create a chip on his shoulder.

I'm still waiting for some REAL examples of him crying or whining. Think you are off on this one...

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell he should have been screaming in the second half Sunday. Maybe he and Romo aren't getting along due to Romo calling pass plays when he should be handing the ball off to Murray. If so who can blame him, I will never get why he only got 7 carries in the second half. He should be pissed, tell me Emmitt Smith wouldn't have slapped Romo upside the head in the huddle.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just be glad he never slapped Aikman in the head.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for some REAL examples of him crying or whining. Think you are off on this one...

Go back to the Chicago game. Why in the hell did Randell start the second half. ? Maybe this is JGs way of firing him up. He is just a quiet player, kind of like Barber personality wise. He had a right to be upset. He says the company lines, but one call tell he has been upset more than a few times this season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have to, Aikman wasn't that stupid.

Aikman didnt call plays either. That was said yesterday. If he would have hit Aikman in the head , thats two weeks of Garrett qbing coming

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to the Chicago game. Why in the hell did Randell start the second half. ? Maybe this is JGs way of firing him up. He is just a quiet player, kind of like Barber personality wise. He had a right to be upset. He says the company lines, but one call tell he has been upset more than a few times this season.

Well if so, I can certainly see why.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman didnt call plays either. That was said yesterday. If he would have hit Aikman in the head , thats two weeks of Garrett qbing coming

Yeah I heard Darrell Johnson say Aikman couldn't change the play like that, and if he would have Jimmy would have come unglued on him. I remember Tom Landry benching Rodger for doing it, and Danny White too. Those coaches would not put up with it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no Dunbar anymore. Maybe they are trying to limit him in some way. He does catch/ drop passes as well. He is a good pass protector. I think he had 22 touches the other day. He is known to get hurt a little as well. I did read that he had 111 yrds vs Chicago before contact. Im not saying he is soft at all.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no Dunbar anymore. Maybe they are trying to limit him in some way. He does catch/ drop passes as well. He is a good pass protector. I think he had 22 touches the other day. He is known to get hurt a little as well. I did read that he had 111 yrds vs Chicago before contact. Im not saying he is soft at all.

Yeah he has been known to get hurt, but you can't not play a player because you are afraid he might get hurt. The division lead was on the line, you got to turn your horse loose as Jimmy would say.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure I can follow what you're saying. Is he a whiner or not? Sounds like a bunch of assumptions and no real proof

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Dez considered a whiner? He has sideline outbursts. Murray did the same thing the other day, maybe in a milder way. He has refused to speak to the media after a few games including Sunday.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im wrong. He just seems to me not to be one of Garretts pets

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Dez considered a whiner? He has sideline outbursts. Murray did the same thing the other day, maybe in a milder way. He has refused to speak to the media after a few games including Sunday.

Nearly the entire team refused to talk to the media Sunday. I think you're wrong about Murray, and every player gets upset from time to time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think there is any comparison whatsoever to how Murray and Dez have acted on the sideline?