• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad is tOSU's offense?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are right. Man was i hoping ISU would beat you since we would have matched up so well with them. Same with WSU, can't believe you lost to them

WSU played lights out and we didn't start playing good bball till late in the game when we made a comeback. We were the better team, they played much better.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched too much basketball to say tOSU can't score...they're done.

IMO...this is a mid season drought that happens cause of the number of games and the competition. You play in a tough league, this happens.

In March if you get tOSU...you better not look at their record and know you got this. What you get may not feel so good.

True, if they get a low seed they could be a tough team, especially if they get hot. I am almost hoping they get a lower seed bc they always fuck up when they are a top 3 seed.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets all slow down on the OSU " the sky is falling" shit. The Buckeyes have lost to MSU, Iowa and Minnesota. Teams with a combined record of 45-8 and 2 of those games were on the road AND OSU had the lead or was tied late in all of them. If you all were getting beat at home by Nebraska, Illinois or NW then Id say panic away but I think youre still fine :)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slapdick has consistently tried to discredit our win at Michigan as being not that good. but when a team that 'Cuse beat gets a good win, and michigan beat THAT team on the road...you see where I am going with this, right?

And I'm sorry but I have watched Minnesota enough to think they are the same as last year, a talented group of players that won't scare any elite teams away from home. MSU didn't have Payne in that game, and we all know how much he means. They couldn't even crush NW when he was on the bench, so that says something...

Ok. I've said many times that I think the win at Michigan was a really nice win. They may not be great but winning there is great.

While I still think this gopher team is a decent tourney at best I disagree about same as normal years. Coming in this team was not expected of much at all. Pitino does what tubby was always too dumb to do. PLAYS his BEST guys. Going 10-11 deep can be great, if all 10 are capable. Under tubby only. 7-8 deserves minutes but he played hockey lines. Pitino doesn't do that.

I don't see this team collapsing like tubby teams.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets all slow down on the OSU " the sky is falling" shit. The Buckeyes have lost to MSU, Iowa and Minnesota. Teams with a combined record of 45-8 and 2 of those games were on the road AND OSU had the lead or was tied late in all of them. If you all were getting beat at home by Nebraska, Illinois or NW then Id say panic away but I think youre still fine :)

Agree. While this OSU team isn't nearly as good as Louisville was, it's a lot of the same shit I was seeing last year when UL lost 3 straight around this time.

3 straight losses in early to mid January should only cause concern for middle of pack teams. Not top. 5 seeded NCAA tourney teams

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do gotta ask....what's the laughter on this post? I think the Gophers have proven themselves that they are an extreme threat. The gophers on a neutral floor are a very good win for Cuse. Especially when you consider Cuse along with Michigan and MSU are games where Austin Hollins was absolute horsehit.

For a lot of the part those teams deserve great credit for playing lock down d on the hollins and making big baskets late(MSU and Michigan).

Don't get though how the Gophers beating OSU makes you laugh at it being a good win for Cuse.

this has been a :noidea: for me as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't look at the teams they lost to, it's how they played them. Long droughts on offense, lack of rebounding. If you can't beat the good teams, the tourney will be a rough time.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't look at the teams they lost to, it's how they played them. Long droughts on offense, lack of rebounding. If you can't beat the good teams, the tourney will be a rough time.

And with ALL that you still took msu to ot on thr road, led iowa by 9 with 10 minutrs left and eere tied with minnesota late. You guys will get it figured out

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with ALL that you still took msu to ot on thr road, led iowa by 9 with 10 minutrs left and eere tied with minnesota late. You guys will get it figured out

True. The MSU they were down by like 15 with 5 to go, don't even know how it went to OT.

The minnesota wasn't bad loss, just they we played down the stretch was pitiful.