• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad is tOSU's offense?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.

Do they miss Deshaun Thomas just a little. It's a train wreck

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn slapdick is going to use this gophers win as a way of touting the 'Cuse win against minnesota as a GREAT win hahahahaha

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 in a row! It looks bad in Columbus.

Zona is the team the beat.

Remember who beat Zona in the tourney last year! :happy:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 in a row! It looks bad in Columbus.

Zona is the team the beat.

Remember who beat Zona in the tourney last year! :happy:

that fucking awful switch on the top of they key pick and roll after we had ALL the momentum.

And we would have beat Wichita State because our coach is a better game planner than yours

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes will be ready to go come March, trust me.

Great defensively

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that fucking awful switch on the top of they key pick and roll after we had ALL the momentum.

And we would have beat Wichita State because our coach is a better game planner than yours

BS!

Matta is a better coach, it looks like a lack of recruiting right now. Or just missing the guys.

No FUCKING offense. Unbelievable!

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS!

Matta is a better coach, it looks like a lack of recruiting right now. Or just missing the guys.

No FUCKING offense. Unbelievable!

sorry, but just because he is the mentor it doesn't mean he is the better coach anymore.

Sean Miller should have won that game and your team was superior in talent last year. We had a shoot first SG playing PG last year

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, but just because he is the mentor it doesn't mean he is the better coach anymore.

Sean Miller should have won that game and your team was superior in talent last year. We had a shoot first SG playing PG last year

Superior defensively. Almost every team we played in the tourney was more superior offensively and it wasn't close. We has Deshaun Thomas and that's all, Ross would go off but wasn't consistent.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superior defensively. Almost every team we played in the tourney was more superior offensively and it wasn't close. We has Deshaun Thomas and that's all, Ross would go off but wasn't consistent.

true. But we were in no way expected to beat you.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, but just like Iowa St...y'all were underrated.

Yes you are right. Man was i hoping ISU would beat you since we would have matched up so well with them. Same with WSU, can't believe you lost to them

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great win minny..........

the list of ranked teams that have lost to a team cuse beat keeps growing

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn slapdick is going to use this gophers win as a way of touting the 'Cuse win against minnesota as a GREAT win hahahahaha

great win minny..........

the list of ranked teams that have lost to a team cuse beat keeps growing

I CALLED IT ALMOST TWO HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENED!!!

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPDICK FTW!!!!!!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched too much basketball to say tOSU can't score...they're done.

IMO...this is a mid season drought that happens cause of the number of games and the competition. You play in a tough league, this happens.

In March if you get tOSU...you better not look at their record and know you got this. What you get may not feel so good.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do gotta ask....what's the laughter on this post? I think the Gophers have proven themselves that they are an extreme threat. The gophers on a neutral floor are a very good win for Cuse. Especially when you consider Cuse along with Michigan and MSU are games where Austin Hollins was absolute horsehit.

For a lot of the part those teams deserve great credit for playing lock down d on the hollins and making big baskets late(MSU and Michigan).

Don't get though how the Gophers beating OSU makes you laugh at it being a good win for Cuse.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do gotta ask....what's the laughter on this post? I think the Gophers have proven themselves that they are an extreme threat. The gophers on a neutral floor are a very good win for Cuse. Especially when you consider Cuse along with Michigan and MSU are games where Austin Hollins was absolute horsehit.

For a lot of the part those teams deserve great credit for playing lock down d on the hollins and making big baskets late(MSU and Michigan).

Don't get though how the Gophers beating OSU makes you laugh at it being a good win for Cuse.

slapdick has consistently tried to discredit our win at Michigan as being not that good. but when a team that 'Cuse beat gets a good win, and michigan beat THAT team on the road...you see where I am going with this, right?

And I'm sorry but I have watched Minnesota enough to think they are the same as last year, a talented group of players that won't scare any elite teams away from home. MSU didn't have Payne in that game, and we all know how much he means. They couldn't even crush NW when he was on the bench, so that says something...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is a very good team at home. No surprise to see Ohio State lose that one. Watched the game last night and found Ohio State trying to work the ball inside too much when the 3 point shot was open. Ohio State is not big enough inside to play that way. Have to use all the tools.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross was way too much of our offense last night.. and he's not really the type of player who can take over a game and win it by himself.

Amir Williams... What is up with you? Do you want an NBA career or not!?! Seems like Amir just never improves.