• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horrendous.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No urgency whatsoever. Don't really care who is in net right now for the Wings. I hope the team isn't focused on that either. Play some team hockey.

Trying to be pretty when the team isn't looking pretty is only gonna get more guys hurt. Time to start hunting and quit being the hunted. Period.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in our WTF moment of the year. Firing on no cylinders.

0 for our last 11 on the powerplay (at least). Meanwhile, we've given up a short-handed goal.

Over 3 minutes of that was with a 2-man advantage. No goals. Last night we had just 3 shots on net with a full 2 minutes of 5-on-3.

Defense is awful.

Goaltending has been bad.

We've been shutout in back-to-back games.

Our home record started off being the best in the NHL. Now we can't seem to win a home game.

They're in a rut right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pavel and Brad Stuart solve a lot of those problems. We are missing Modano's shot too. Nobody can hit the freakin' net...

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well at least we face a backup goalie. Not that Raask wouldn't start for a lot of teams.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the hockey commercials where the hockey coach gets all tongue-tied trying to explain stuff to his team and all the players just nod their heads like they're taking in everything he says?

Our first line is our first line, for a reason. They're the first to take the ice, first to set the pace of the game and first in scoring ability. The second line is equally important as the first line but is still second in import. If we're gonna win, the second line has to play almost as good as the first line and definitely play better than the other team's first and second lines. Which brings me to the third line. The third line is third in line in import, but not importance. Same with the fourth line, although, importantly, it is fourth in line. If we can have all four lines playing like the first line, then they won't be lines one, two, three and four, no...we'll be playing with four number one lines. Now let's go play some hockey!

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember the hockey commercials where the hockey coach gets all tongue-tied trying to explain stuff to his team and all the players just nod their heads like they're taking in everything he says?

Our first line is our first line, for a reason. They're the first to take the ice, first to set the pace of the game and first in scoring ability. The second line is equally important as the first line but is still second in import. If we're gonna win, the second line has to play almost as good as the first line and definitely play better than the other team's first and second lines. Which brings me to the third line. The third line is third in line in import, but not importance. Same with the fourth line, although, importantly, it is fourth in line. If we can have all four lines playing like the first line, then they won't be lines one, two, three and four, no...we'll be playing with four number one lines. Now let's go play some hockey!

That should make sense to me, because Ironically, I meant to say how about that 3rd line! :L