• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy $h!t

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, something developing that will blow the lid off this mess. Hearing some very interesting stuff from someone else in the media. If this stuff is remotely accurate, some very influential people are going down and it will show they used PSU and PSU football as a scapegoat to cover their asses.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more info...

It revolves around the child **** ring stemming from the second mile that Sandusky is being implicated in now. Let's just say it involves some very powerful people who are trying to use PSU football as the scapegoat. A couple governors being mentioned, including the current scumbag, as aiding in the coverup. It makes the BOT decisions to try and rush this process through, hire that bufoon Freeh and steering his report directly at football and not putting up a fight over sacrificing the University cash cow. The guy posting it is legit and definitely works in the media. says they are getting flooded with info, but only so much they can report right now.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like what 46&2 has been saying on the general discussion board

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it comes out in that way and not more blame on Penn State

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it comes out in that way and not more blame on Penn State

This person said specifically that the info he has seen makes our AD look good and implicates some more powerful folks using it for a scapegoat to cover their own ass and other powerful friends' asses.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what comes from it. Some of the rumors I have heard are nasty.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what comes from it. Some of the rumors I have heard are nasty.

Yeah, I've heard some crazy shit. Everything from Rendell to Corbett to mob ties... a tri-state issue that was not a PSU issue, but a second mile issue and PSU was used for a scapegoat to protect some sick, powerful individuals. It really makes the rush to accept the Freeh report without reviewing it, teh fact Corbett pushed freeh on them and the rush to accept totally ridiculous sanctions every lawyer said we should fight....to protect one of their powerful buddies.

Last edited by a moderator: