• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Frye

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That win was uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Romo's fault :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet Frye had to be talked off a building wearing his Giants Jersey last night ......

They commited him for 72 hours because of it too

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet Frye had to be talked off a building wearing his Giants Jersey last night ......

No doubt his shoe laces and belt are in a zip lock bag somewhere.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really.....I've seen this movie dozens of times before lol. Romo gives you one decent game during the reg season only to fart it all away when it really matters late in December with his horrendous 3rd down decisions ?? You Yahoos really do need to keep your emotions in check here after a single win against another bad team, and take a long hard look look at Romeo's post and late season body of work lol....that is all.

On a side note, maybe they need to also let JG start calling the plays again? Callahan obviously sucks at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I also forget to mention that board heart-throb Romeo is also dead last in 3rd down efficiency in the the entire NFL? Enjoy the win girls, Romeo rains a train-wreck waiting to happen. The pressure is beginning to build again as it is that time of the year again for him to try and do too much and absolutely kill his team's post season hopes. Giving up 200 yards rushing to the freaking Giants should also put this D in good shape come playoff time when teams will run more...but hey, they should just draft another OLmen in the 1st round next year and their problems will be solved lmao.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I also forget to mention that board heart-throb Romeo is also dead last in 3rd down efficiency in the the entire NFL? Enjoy the win girls, Romeo rains a train-wreck waiting to happen. The pressure is beginning to build again as it is that time of the year again for him to try and do too much and absolutely kill his team's post season hopes. Giving up 200 yards rushing to the freaking Giants should also put this D in good shape come playoff time when teams will run more...but hey, they should just draft another OLmen in the 1st round next year and their problems will be solved lmao.

ah, that's where you have been. You have been looking for an obscure stat to use to bash Romo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask and you shall receive.....lol

some of you guys are just glutton for punishment I guess

oh well.....enjoy!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, that's where you have been. You have been looking for an obscure stat to use to bash Romo.

but he forgot to mention he's the best 4th quarter Qb in the league this year :scratch:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... One more thing while I'm on a roll. Frederick looked absolutely stellar getting beat and tossing shot gun snaps over Romeo's head. Sure looks like the can't miss 10 year all-pro you girls were raving about here all preseason long before he even played one snap in the NFL? Didn't he also get beaten like a drum in that Chiefs' loss?? Just sayin, Ware appears done, Spencer got paid and is on easy street now, and Hatcher may be gone next season, but hey, let's just draft another OLmen in the 1st to help Romo??

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... One more thing while I'm on a roll. Frederick looked absolutely stellar getting beat and tossing shot gun snaps over Romeo's head. Sure looks like the can't miss 10 year all-pro you girls were raving about here all preseason long before he even played one snap in the NFL? Didn't he also get beaten like a drum in that Chiefs' loss?? Just sayin, Ware appears done, Spencer got paid and is on easy street now, and Hatcher may be gone next season, but hey, let's just draft another OLmen in the 1st to help Romo??

Now complaining about Frederick ........... That's a HUGE REACH

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the "Cowards" bet... and unfortunately the odds are stacked in their favor. Which is why it's called the "Cowards" bet.

Pick 1 QB out of 32 ..and say he will fail ...which is anything short of winning the SB.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Frye you boy is really killing it with the Vikes

10 whole tackles .... and 6 of those were Asst.
We would be awhole lot better with him and Costa starting at Center

It must fucking kill you to be wrong every draft

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Romeo actually does something in the post season, then you girls may have a point here, but eating bad teams and staying in division title hunts has been pretty much the norm in Dallas over the last few season wouldn't you say? My problem with you yahoos here is that every win is a Super Bowl party with you girls after so many years of frustration . Romo is what he is, a good QB with the ability to pull out games , but who will absolutely kill his team when it really matters heading into the post season. His history has been just that no matter he does in a non-playoff implication type game. You just need to learn to set your standards just a little bit higher when it comes to Romeo, and not just be his cheerleader out of sheer fear of not being able to replace him? I live on the real world, not the Yony Romo dream world of make believe and fantasy, forever overlooking his flaws and true history in these type games.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Frye you boy is really killing it with the Vikes

10 whole tackles .... and 6 of those were Asst.
We would be awhole lot better with him and Costa starting at Center

It must fucking kill you to be wrong every draft

Wrong, I liked Short over Floyd. His coaches call him their best DL. My point is that they needed to go DL obviously in the past draft like I insisted here. Their DL was overrated, aging, and injury prone. Big reason why they have the worst ranked D in the league is because of no defensive pressure up front obviously. Only now that can't even stop the run lol. I ended up being right then when you were proving wrong once again lol. Frederick is not some all world center that would have elevated this offense into the stratosphere as you morons predicted back then, and they should have went DL like I insisted in the draft back then. I m fight right and you're wrong...man up sissy and stop making shit up about Floyd and what you thought I wanted. Any DLmen in the draft would have probably helped this sorry group up front this season lol.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the former ESPN homers on here. After watching jerry draft bust every year you expect to see no negativity? Let see: this year we wasted high pick on a TE who absolutley sucks. Nevermind the fact we did the same thing previouslyly with fasano and bennett. Escobar blows. Horrible faking pick

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Romeo actually does something in the post season, then you girls may have a point here, but eating bad teams and staying in division title hunts has been pretty much the norm in Dallas over the last few season wouldn't you say? My problem with you yahoos here is that every win is a Super Bowl party with you girls after so many years of frustration . Romo is what he is, a good QB with the ability to pull out games , but who will absolutely kill his team when it really matters heading into the post season. His history has been just that no matter he does in a non-playoff implication type game. You just need to learn to set your standards just a little bit higher when it comes to Romeo, and not just be his cheerleader out of sheer fear of not being able to replace him? I live on the real world, not the Yony Romo dream world of make believe and fantasy, forever overlooking his flaws and true history in these type games.

You live in the real world?

Marino had Ray Finkle/Einhorn. Romo has you.

Laces out Dan!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the former ESPN homers on here. After watching jerry draft bust every year you expect to see no negativity? Let see: this year we wasted high pick on a TE who absolutley sucks. Nevermind the fact we did the same thing previouslyly with fasano and bennett. Escobar blows. Horrible faking pick

How about Mo fucking Bust Claiborne?? Just a horrible pick. Soft as a jelly donut. Fucking Escobar in the 2nd round was unforgivable...defense wins. Look at the Seahawks

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why this team will never sniff another SB as long as Romeo is playing for them. It will always be Jerry and JG's mandate to just build around Romo and forget building a strong dominating defense. Romeo has 'em all hoodwinked.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Hatcher totally sucks so that shouldn't matter, right? I read that on here a lot so it must be true. Now who was the one who posted it? Thinking...thinking...anyone want to help me out with this one???? I bet PDay remembers who said it...