• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello, My name is

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to ban you. I just want to know how we were on the same message boards for 6 years and we have never heard of each other.

I posted mainly on the college football board.

DP was pretty much exclusively on the Lakers page. In fact, he kind of ran that board in the sense that he started all of the game threads and organized the predictions contest.

I think the better question is, why are you suddenly spending so much time on the Lakers board here when you obviously didn't over at the other site?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the better question is, why are you suddenly spending so much time on the Lakers board here when you obviously didn't over at the other site?

Same question for Thumper.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumper will always be on my ignore list, he is not only a troll but an stupid and rude one at that. I sure someone on a less informed page will listen troll, I would like to see all of us here ignore you and then you might just go back under that rock.

Bluepigpen;

On a daily basis you go out of your way to point out that I am on your Ignore List, and then you proceed to cast a few insults. What do you think a psychiatrist might say about that?

You're not really Ignoring in any sense. But you are going out of your way to make a Drama Queen out of yourself. Don't talk about a guy non-stop, Honey, and then pretend that you are "Ignoring" the person.

Again- I support the Lakers. Owner, GM, Coach, & team. Sorry if some of you gotta hate so much that you cannot handle a loyal fan. I pity you. (but of course, You cannot read my posts, right? Your delicate mind is protected, right?) :laugh3:

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Big Red Slugs

Same question for Thumper.

:laugh3:

Dear BRS;

The way you guys act like jerks; five year olds- I am putting you on Ignore and then BRAGGING about that daily, if anybody dares to disagree with you; well why would we want to hang out and talk with you?

I don't care that a player's girlfriend "tweets" that she doesn't like a coach. You think it's a big deal and that's how to run a team. The owner has to go by the girlfriend tweets. Sure. I just try to tell you about the real world. D'Antoni just bought a 7 million dollar house here. HE is the Coach. But Ignore that again if you want to keep fantasizing about Jeannie Buss & Phil "taking over." I told you that's NOT HAPPENING either.

So by all means, keep posting with the guys who say exactly what you want to hear, Baby. Sweet nothings...

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer the question, Thumper.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I did.

The Rule here seems to be- If you don't HATE on the team HARD, then you get treated like crap.

It can be like that on team message boards. The cool kids hate on the team so hard, and the fans get treated like crap, and even called trolls!

Why would fans put up with much of this BS?

You guys make more negative, hateful comments than the worst of the Heat fans. Rudeness. Cruelty. Passive-aggressive bitchiness. The question is why fans would put up with it even a little bit?

I pop in- read your childish and snarky bitching- lay down a few positive, realistic comments, and then get out quick so you guys can go back to your 5th grade name-calling and hating.

Small doses of the hate are all I can handle. I'm human. If you cut me, do I not bleed?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is not, "Why do you spend such little time here?" Rather, it's the complete opposite:

". . . [W]hy are you suddenly spending so much time on the Lakers board here when you obviously didn't over at the other site?"

Built into that question is an ancillary one: Where were you on the other site?

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dpwtv. Dude, I see you finally made it and caused an immediate stir with The Hammer man et al. Is Jefe not too far behind? Anyways, Vita and I ran the score prediction contest into the post-season. Sman beat Vita by 1 point for the overall title.

You'll like this site. Get past the 40 posts mark and a whole range of benies open up for you in your account. You'll love the "ignore" function and follow Blue's advice on who is annoying here. You can post vids and other cool stuff as well. Other than that, I'm glad you finished school.

Just about everyone else is here. We are missing a few including Jefe. I imagine he'll get here eventually. Got go to work. Later.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, I think the answer you can't get from the guy on my forever ignore list is, he has been busy thumping the helmet.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, I think the answer you can't get from the guy on my forever ignore list is, he has been busy thumping the helmet.

It is telling that he refuses to answer the simple, direct question.

Earlier he had said that he was on SeeBS with the rest of us, but I don't know about that. My suspicion is that he's a troll from here who somehow started a new identity when we all came over. Not sure if he's even actually a Lakers fan, and I'm not just saying that to question his loyalty, just the depth of his trolling.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a long time deprived Celtics fan that hates Phil because he ruined his life in the 5th grade winning another championship.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, loan me 10 vbucks...

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, loan me 10 vbucks...

Would if I could, with interest of course. Ha.

My season-long love of the Warriors and Grizz is paying off right now. In the first round I was betting big on safe calls and doubling up almost every night. I think if you bet small and often, you'll get nickle and dimed out.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My season-long love of the Warriors and Grizz is paying off right now. In the first round I was betting big on safe calls and doubling up almost every night. I think if you bet small and often, you'll get nickle and dimed out.

Hey man, I don't want no excuses!!! I said loan me 10 vbucks!!!:wtf:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But yeah, I shoulda went with your Warriors prediction... I put 300 on the Heat, but lost 100 with the Spurs and 100 on the over in the Spurs game... Something tells me you made money off the backs of my Lakers you evil swine!!!:kk:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know a Memphis and Golden State series would be interesting. TV doesn't want it but pure basketball fans will.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, I shoulda went with your Warriors prediction... I put 300 on the Heat, but lost 100 with the Spurs and 100 on the over in the Spurs game... Something tells me you made money off the backs of my Lakers you evil swine!!!:kk:

Haha. Nope, I actually never bet the Lakers games (for or against), on here or with real money. Bad juju.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took you this long to get here dp? You suck dude :lol:

dpwtv

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many responses... okay.

wlk.... i do remember Lou Kelly. He was there about two or three years after I graduated. Really great shooter.

I appreciate the props for graduating college. 1996 seems like so long ago... but that's only because i'm old and don't remember where i was last week. Has anyone seen my car keys?

I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of this site. Look forward to talking about basketball with people who know more about it than me, which is everyone.

Haven't watched a basketball game since the Lakers got eliminated and won't. Just not a big hoops fan. Next to college football, it's my least favorite sport. Just find it boring in general... but don't get me wrong... I still love my Lakers... it's just that if they aren't playing... I don't care

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DP was pretty much exclusively on the Lakers page. In fact, he kind of ran that board in the sense that he started all of the game threads and organized the predictions contest.

That is a very good question. I just think the Lakers' situation is interesting right now. They have superstars but can't seem to win with them. I believe I posted on this thread already that they need a better-than-decent guard who can pass and penetrate and they will be great again.