• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello, My name is

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(2) Because Howard's girlfriend tweeted just two weeks ago that she "Officially can't stand D'Antoni" and then when someone asked via twitter whether she could do a better job coaching the team she replied, "noooo lol Phil can tho."

BRS;

I couldn't even care less what a player tweets. But sure as Hell, I do not care what a girlfriend thinks! She can be gone in 5 minutes or less and she has ZERO credibility. (with me) You seem to care a Hell of a lot! That's on you.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear BRS;

So what?

Lot's of people have texting buddies. It does not follow that everybody wants his texting buddy to be his coach.

They could just be... texting buddies. Kind of common for players to keep in touch with RETIRED coaches.

You didn't actually read the article I linked regarding "texting buddies," did you? Here, I'll quote it for you:

It could be nothing more than a genuine sign of sympathy from a fellow big man who has spent more than his share of time suffering through physical ailments, but the fact that Howard shared it publicly is enough to make you wonder what it means.

Bear in mind, Howard is known to have been in favor of a Jackson reunion in Los Angeles before the team made the surprising decision to go with Mike D'Antoni in the 11th hour on Nov. 12. If anyone knew how to incorporate Howard with Kobe Bryant in the most harmonious way possible like he always tried to so many years ago with Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, it was Jackson.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers Nation

Do you think Howard and D'Antoni were texting buddies this season? Do you think Howard's girlfriend likes Phil and hates D'Antoni while Howard doesn't?

I can't believe anybody would care. I can't believe you even typed it as if it had any meaning. High school?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS;

I couldn't even care less what a player tweets. But sure as Hell, I do not care what a girlfriend thinks! She can be gone in 5 minutes or less and she has ZERO credibility. (with me) You seem to care a Hell of a lot! That's on you.

His girlfriend is a college basketball coach, so she's not just popping off. And it's certainly more reasonable to think they talk about and share similar views on this than to say she has "ZERO" credibility. That's just willful ignorance.

You're going back on ignore, buddy. Not because I disagree with, but because you're either seriously dense or trolling. I still can't figure it out, honestly.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PhilJackson11 I gotta do something. It's horrible not being able to at least be there with them.

Kobe was frustrated about not being able to play due to injury. So he texted the old retired man, whom he knew would never be busy at work.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau:

If you didn't know by now that Pau Gasol does not want to have any part of Mike D'Antoni's offense, even any revamped form of it, here's what Pau said earlier in the season:

Quote:
"If this coach stays and Dwight Howard remains with the Lakers," [T.J. Simers] asked, "what about you?"

"It would be hard for me to deal with another season knowing the facts you just mentioned," said Gasol, 32 and with one year remaining on his contract.

"So do you ask for a fresh start elsewhere?"

"It's a possibility," he said, "yes."
Not Seeing Eye to Eye

And here's what Pau said immediately after the season ended:

Quote:
"I want to be in a situation where I'm utilized properly and I can maximize my talents," Gasol said. "I would love for that place to continue to be here, but it can't be like this year – or it can't be because now there are a couple injured players that we're doing that. That's something that will be discussed in the offseason."
See "Lakers Nation" link above.

There, now you have no excuse for running your mouth in here about stupid shit that only makes it look like you're either trolling, not paying attention at all, or just not listening to people that are more informed than you.

Love,

BRS

God forbid that Pau would be unhappy! Kobe and Nash do want Mike D. But I guess Pau needs to call the shots? Not the owner. Not the GM. Sure. Pau. Looking down the gun barrel of amnesty. If he figures he cannot fit into an uptempo offense- get rid of him. Amnesty. Goodbye 19 million dollars. Or trade him. But I doubt he brings much.

Mitch, Mike, Kobe, and Steve Nash (and Steve Blake) don't care what Pau Gasol thinks. Accept reality, BRS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going back on ignore, buddy. Not because I disagree with, but because you're either seriously dense or trolling. I still can't figure it out, honestly.

Protect your delicate mind at all costs, Bro! :laugh3:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of spammers start off with posts similar to your first post and we were waiting for the link to the cheap authentic jerseys you were going to try and sell us ...

This. And I'm pissed there are no jerseys. Ban his ass anyway!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, are you just going to go at someone without asking who he is? But that aside, dpwtv was one of the more respected posters on cbs before they shut the message boards down. This isn't a trolling thread, just dp messin around

Before proceeding, I should have consulted a.) my crystal ball and b.) Kold. I deeply apologize.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the crap is/was dpwtv? I was on CBS for 7 years and I have never heard of him?

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, Dwight Howard acted like a child or a jerk about half the time last year.

Now we should care what his girlfriend tweets??? And run an NBA team that way? Based on if a chick likes a guy... :cheer2:

:sly:

:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before proceeding, I should have consulted a.) my crystal ball and b.) Kold. I deeply apologize.

Hey, I did say with all due respect...but all jokes aside, I appreciate how this site is ran, far better than cbs.

dpwtv

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the crap is/was dpwtv? I was on CBS for 7 years and I have never heard of him?

You've never heard of me. I was on cbs for 6 years and I've never heard of you....

You shouldn't ban me... I'm amazing

dpwtv

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bk. how art thou? You graduate college yet? Seems like you've been there since FDR was president

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumper will always be on my ignore list, he is not only a troll but an stupid and rude one at that. I sure someone on a less informed page will listen troll, I would like to see all of us here ignore you and then you might just go back under that rock.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bk. how art thou? You graduate college yet? Seems like you've been there since FDR was president

Yeah I graduated last Spring.

I was only in there for 5 years due to me going part time for the first 2 years due to work.

dpwtv

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working and going to college. Remember that notso fondly..... congrats.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dp, went to high school with a guy named Louis Kelly... He played for you guys late 90s - early 2000's... Ever hear of him...?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've never heard of me. I was on cbs for 6 years and I've never heard of you....

You shouldn't ban me... I'm amazing

I don't want to ban you. I just want to know how we were on the same message boards for 6 years and we have never heard of each other.

I posted mainly on the college football board.