• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Helfrich was the brains all along

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has looked impressive so far this year while beating four bad teams. I would wait until you played a decent team before making posts like this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has looked impressive so far this year while beating four bad teams. I would wait until you played a decent team before making posts like this.

You would. I would. Mamba would. Heck, just about anyone would.

Then, there's OD!!:yahoo:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to understand that this thread only has one real purpose and that is to talk about Oregon again.

Because.....

The SportsHoopla Oregon Forum isn't good enough.
The Pac 12 Thread on this very forum isn't good enough.
The Oregon Game Thread on this very forum isn't good enough.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly lost to the (4-0) Broncos and (4-0) Chiefs..... Everybody is getting spanked by them.

I don't remember the last 2 superbowl champion coaches in Coughlin or Harbaugh even being competitive versus Denver either.

Kelly beat the one bad team he played.

Oregon beat all 4 bad teams they played.

So, this argument is silly.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to understand that this thread only has one real purpose and that is to talk about Oregon again.

Because.....

The SportsHoopla Oregon Forum isn't good enough.
The Pac 12 Thread on this very forum isn't good enough.
The Oregon Game Thread on this very forum isn't good enough.

There is much more substance in this thread that is unrelated, it is showing the innovations of college football, ones program of willing to give up something good, to obtain something great. Oregon IS the program that is greater than all, not one man is bigger than this program and its way of success. Alabama cant say that, LSU cant say that, NO ONE can say that. Once those coaches leave those programs will dip into mediocrity, for how long? who knows. But Oregon keeps rolling. In 4-5 years, it will be time for Helfrich to leave and Oregon can continue its success.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is much more substance in this thread that is unrelated, it is showing the innovations of college football, ones program of willing to give up something good, to obtain something great. Oregon IS the program that is greater than all, not one man is bigger than this program and its way of success. Alabama cant say that, LSU cant say that, NO ONE can say that. Once those coaches leave those programs will dip into mediocrity, for how long? who knows. But Oregon keeps rolling. In 4-5 years, it will be time for Helfrich to leave and Oregon can continue its success.

You tell 'em OD!! Oregon is the greatest football program in the history of ever and you've got the National Championships to prove it!!

Oh wait!!:L Nevermind!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. The CFB forum is your own little personal Oregon forum as proven by that post.

There are at least 7 Oregon fans on SportsHoopla. Plenty enough for your idle chit chat in your own forum.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when teams are on top of the college football world, people talk about them.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The CFB forum is your own little personal Oregon forum as proven by that post.

There are at least 7 Oregon fans on SportsHoopla. Plenty enough for your idle chit chat in your own forum.

This forum, that forum, my forum, your forum.....

You kind of sound like the kid who shares a room and puts a line of duct tape on the ground as a divider and yells stuff like, "Mom, OD crossed the line and is in my part of the rooooooom."

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This forum, that forum, my forum, your forum.....

You kind of sound like the kid who shares a room and puts a line of duct tape on the ground as a divider and yells stuff like, "Mom, OD crossed the line and is in my part of the rooooooom."

Look.. Another Oregon fan.

"We don't have enough Oregon fans here to use our own forum".

Use your own forum ya damn Shit-birds.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look.. Another Oregon fan.

"We don't have enough Oregon fans here to use our own forum".

Use your own forum ya damn Shit-birds.

Great info. So fans of all sports teams should just stay at their respected team boards and not talk on the CFB forum about CFB.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would ya when you can camp out here and make this your Oregon Forum?

amirite?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great info. So fans of all sports teams should just stay at their respected team boards and not talk on the CFB forum about CFB.

Do you really want Nebraska folks, Va Tech folks, Iowa folks etc. to bring their idle chit chat to this forum?

They have the decency to keep that stuff in their own forums.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want Nebraska folks, Va Tech folks, Iowa folks etc. to bring their idle chit chat to this forum?

They have the decency to keep that stuff in their own forums.

would I care? no. do what you want. But none of those teams are relevant to the CFB world at this moment, Oregon is at the top.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would I care? no. do what you want. But none of those teams are relevant to the CFB world at this moment, Oregon is at the top.

So keep all the Oregon nit-noid shit in the Oregon Forum, or the Pac 12 Thread, or the Oregon Game Thread. TIA