• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you LOL @ tOSU today?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes have more BCS wins or are tied for the most yet some consider them the biggest chokers, does that make any sense at all?

Ohio State won their last 2 BCS games on the field is that choking?

Never said they were choking. Others may be. Not me though. Just correcting him that OSU has the most amount of wins by themselves. That is all.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are not trash. If you don't like it, too bad.

BTW, that top 10 team you beat WAS Texas. Another fact for you.
And TX has not been much since.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just correcting you that two other teams have as many wins. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

Did clearing that up that you make you feel better? Its interesting that its more than your teams entire conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And TX has not been much since.

Remind me again which program has recently played for a BCS title since then? Oh, and Texas and tOSU have the same number of losing seasons since, as well......

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did correcting that you make you feel better? Still more than your teams entire conference.

If you are going to state something as a fact just get it correct.

:laugh3: at you thinking I care what the ACC does as a conference. I hate conference people. OSU has more wins great for them. All I care about is FSU. They are 2-5 in BCS games. And none were blowouts like others in the ACC or even OSU's one bad loss.

Here is the best part FSU has the same amount of BCS NCs as OSU so the one win that matters FSU is tied with the BIG as a whole. Just like OSU is with the ACC. Any bowl game outside the NCG means very little. Except for the MONEY that the conference gets. No more prestige between the BCS and non BCS versions of the Rose, Orange, Sugar, and Fiesta bowls.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to state something as a fact just get it correct.

:laugh3: at you thinking I care what the ACC does as a conference. I hate conference people. OSU has more wins great for them. All I care about is FSU. They are 2-5 in BCS games. And none were blowouts like others in the ACC or even OSU's one bad loss.

Here is the best part FSU has the same amount of BCS NCs as OSU so the one win that matters FSU is tied with the BIG as a whole. Just like OSU is with the ACC. Any bowl game outside the NCG means very little. Except for the MONEY that the conference gets. No more prestige between the BCS and non BCS versions of the Rose, Orange, Sugar, and Fiesta bowls.

It was correct and it didn't need any clarity in regards to the point I was making.

you must just like being annoying like that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was correct and it didn't need any clarity in regards to the point I was making.

you must just like being annoying like that.

No you stated that OSU had the most wins. Incorrect. OSU is tied for the most wins. Sorry, but in my world of metrology accuracy is very key. Cannot turn it off either. IF that bothers you sorry.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you stated that OSU had the most wins. Incorrect. OSU is tied for the most wins. Sorry, but in my world of metrology accuracy is very key. Cannot turn it off either. IF that bothers you sorry.

It is correct they do have the most wins. And you are completely wrong. It wasn't key at all in regards to the point I was making.

Quit arguing semantics like a douche.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is correct they do have the most wins. And you are completely wrong. It wasn't key at all in regards to the point I was making.

Quit arguing semantics like a douche.

Always have to go to name calling. Shows a lack of debating skills. Semantics would be the incorrect word since I am not arguing the meaning of a word. The phrase splitting hairs would more apt. And maybe I am, but again WHO CARES? People are so worried about what another person says about their team and whether they have a problem with choking.

In the game yesterday Fickell did choke in his play calling. Does OSU choke all the time? Nope, but yesterday at least their defense did due to the play calling. No reason for MSU to have over 300 yards passing. Not with the athletes that OSU has on that side of the ball. But it has been this way the entire season.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always have to go to name calling. Shows a lack of debating skills. Semantics would be the incorrect word since I am not arguing the meaning of a word. The phrase splitting hairs would more apt. And maybe I am, but again WHO CARES? People are so worried about what another person says about their team and whether they have a problem with choking.

In the game yesterday Fickell did choke in his play calling. Does OSU choke all the time? Nope, but yesterday at least their defense did due to the play calling. No reason for MSU to have over 300 yards passing. Not with the athletes that OSU has on that side of the ball. But it has been this way the entire season.

I said your "splitting of hairs" was "like" being ________ .

Thats just it. WHO CARES. Why try to correct something thats debatable in terms of how its stated when it doesn't even make a difference as it relates to the context.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said your "splitting of hairs" was "like" being ________ .

Thats just it. WHO CARES. Why try to correct something thats debatable in terms of how its stated when it doesn't even make a difference as it relates to the context.

Your exact words were "Quit arguing semantics like a douche". I cannot infer that you meant splitting hairs by that phrase. Since I was not arguing any word definitions. Again I cannot turn off the accuracy thing that in instilled in me. Sorry if that bothers you so much.

You and other OSU fans worry so much about what other people say about OSU, schedule, choking, or whatever. Simply ask them to clarify and not just go off the deep end with it. If they cannot clarify then they have done your job for you. Or better yet tell them "Yep you are right" and a gif like this.

tumblr_mdwqhpDPdq1rlseiyo1_500.gif

That would be the end of it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your exact words were "Quit arguing semantics like a douche". I cannot infer that you meant splitting hairs by that phrase. Since I was not arguing any word definitions. Again I cannot turn off the accuracy thing that in instilled in me. Sorry if that bothers you so much.

You and other OSU fans worry so much about what other people say about OSU, schedule, choking, or whatever. Simply ask them to clarify and not just go off the deep end with it. If they cannot clarify then they have done your job for you. Or better yet tell them "Yep you are right" and a gif like this.

That would be the end of it.

Your "accuracy" thing was pointless.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they were choking. Others may be. Not me though. Just correcting him that OSU has the most amount of wins by themselves. That is all.

I get what you are doing, I just like the fact Ohio State is at the top of the leader board.
Facts is facts
Considering LSU & USC are not going to be playing in a BCS game this year Buckeyes can reclaim the lead all by themselves and go down in history for all to see who won the most before the BCS permanetly goes away.

Clemson runs a Wing T offense that doesnt pass right?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to elaborate there?

Bobby Bowden having an entire season, plus half the sports team losing wins because the university changed grades. Or do you believe that the professors did it on their own.