• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you guys ever loved a woman so much it hurt

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe thanks man you are my rock. I may take you up on that offer one day but for know I'm good brother

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot, I have friends that are happily married. And friends that are divorced or unhappily married. Of the friends that are happy, I noticed that they do not go golfing, hunting, fishing, snow mobiling, drinking with other unhappily married men at bars, and/or watch smut at every opportunity. It may be unscientific, but there must be some truth to the fact that if you spend less time with your wife, it can't be helping the marriage. The husband may not see it that way - which could be another problem.

PM me if you want to vent. Or email me.

:10::10:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe thanks man you are my rock. I may take you up on that offer one day but for know I'm good brother

Not so fast in your proclamations of love.......Take heed to the experience that is being offered here, because love is not the key to the whole mating, dating, hating game. Relax, enjoy your time with her and if possible move in together. If at the end of a 6 month to a year period of time under the same roof with her, you're feeling the same way....play the lottery!!

BTW: the key to a successful relationship/marriage.............Tolerance!!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were arguing about money problems as usual and last night I was drinking and I never drink so the drinking got me a little emotional, lol and I drunk texted

They should have a breathalyzer ignition lock on those things.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last night I was drinking and I never drink

and I think I've identified the problem.......:suds:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Monkey, i was light up like a Christmas tree lol. Kinda reminds me of the old days of drunk dialing trying to get a girl to come out at 2 am in morning, lol.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have a breathalyzer ignition lock on those things.

I think I saw an app on Shark Tank for that. ..lol..well a breathalyzer at least, few more lines of code and it could be rigged to shut down the text/voice capabilities I would imagine!

Hey there's our new idea... someone get to writing code, I already did the hard part:suds:

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Love at first sight. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I ran right into a lamp post. That hurt

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot, I have friends that are happily married. And friends that are divorced or unhappily married. Of the friends that are happy, I noticed that they do not go golfing, hunting, fishing, snow mobiling, drinking with other unhappily married men at bars, and/or watch smut at every opportunity. It may be unscientific, but there must be some truth to the fact that if you spend less time with your wife, it can't be helping the marriage. The husband may not see it that way - which could be another problem.

PM me if you want to vent. Or email me.

There once was a guy who dropped fantasy football to spend time with his family.