• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

guess who cant sleep?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know! that's what everyone keeps saying.. although, one of the days it was like 85 in dublin at like 9am.. that was legit hot.. i just cant believe the temp difference inland and by the bay.. it was like 20 degrees cooler by the bay the other day, and it was only a 30 minute drive!

Wear layers when you come to SF. You never know when it's going to get really cold or randomly warm.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck no. could never be that far from the flyers

Feb. 28th in San Jose. my brother is coming down from seattle and we'll drop some dough on awesome seats.. cant wait already

why the fuck don't they play a friday-sunday or saturday-sunday combo in philly once this year!? how am i supposed to plan my yearly visit when they dont give me the option of going to two games?

i think i'll blame bettman, screw him.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feb. 28th in San Jose. my brother is coming down from seattle and we'll drop some dough on awesome seats.. cant wait already

why the fuck don't they play a friday-sunday or saturday-sunday combo in philly once this year!? how am i supposed to plan my yearly visit when they dont give me the option of going to two games?

i think i'll blame bettman, screw him.

FUCK BETTMAN!!!!!!!

have fun hopefully we can KICK ASS

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol im posting on ps3

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always appropriate.

unless its the hokie football team. then its always sean glennon's fault (ex-QB who was dreadful but thought very highly of himself)

46 would understand if he were still up.

and thanks for the tip on the SF climate :)

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'll go to that game and throw popcorn at all the Flyers fans I see.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm going to fully commit to falling asleep now though.. its furniture pick-up day tomorrow!

night guys

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall start san jose stereotypes

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'll go to that game and throw popcorn at all the Flyers fans I see.

i'm not above hitting a girl :boink:

just kidding of course.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
night awaz im not far behind

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they throw salty snacks!!!!! protect the children

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha no worries.. i cant wait to see this team.. in my limited knowledge (basically just who was involved) i thought we would have more space.. thought maybe we'd make a run at one of the d-men from vancouver.. unfortunately i didnt realize after bonuses shenn would make 3 mil.. or that voracek and simmonds needed to be signed.. even though i'm sure they will be

i really think the flyers are fine up front..

jvr.giroux.voracek
hartnell.briere.leino
simmonds.shenn.versteeg
powe.betts.nodl

pronger.mesz
coburn.timo
carle.(gust/OD/bart)

bryz
(bob/leighton)

i think that team has a ton of potential.. i really faded on richards this year, i actually liked carter more than him.. i'm not really terribly upset to see either of them go, never grew a strong bond to them for whatever reason.. i just always thought they didn't care enough.. would show spurts of caring a lot, but then fade into oblivion for a while.. going through a 3 month slump with those guys as the core was an annual thing, not some mystery.. they got bored with the game and partied instead, there was no question

i cant decide if i think homer is going to try to move bob now.. he's still a great prospect.. and even though bryz is signed for 9 years, i dont think he'll play that many.. maybe 5-6.. is it worth hanging on to bob, let him grow, and then see what happens around when his contract is up? or is his return high enough now that it could help the team?

so many questions. but god am i excited to see simmonds/shenn/voracek.. every one of them brings something that i want to see

Yep agreed with everything you said...can't sleep either but better try big day ahead and the DRAFT it counts now...haha! This team IMO has more potential but it may take a year or so to realize it...we'll see.

We can't underestimate how much Bryz will bring to the table...I laugh at the pen fans downplaying the moves. Most of them don't factor in our upgraded goalie situation even though they used it against us for decades...what a bunch of tools.

When you look at playoffs Carts was a ghost not hard to replace him there. Richie will be tough but I'd like to think between JVR and Giroux alone they will improve their game immensly and fill the gap. Add Bryz, Simmonds, Voracek and hopefully Schenn and this team may just be a better playoff team when the smoke clears....exciting stuff!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep agreed with everything you said...can't sleep either but better try big day ahead and the DRAFT it counts now...haha! This team IMO has more potential but it may take a year or so to realize it...we'll see.

We can't underestimate how much Bryz will bring to the table...I laugh at the pen fans downplaying the moves. Most of them don't factor in our upgraded goalie situation even though they used it against us for decades...what a bunch of tools.

When you look at playoffs Carts was a ghost not hard to replace him there. Richie will be tough but I'd like to think between JVR and Giroux alone they will improve their game immensly and fill the gap. Add Bryz, Simmonds, Voracek and hopefully Schenn and this team may just be a better playoff team when the smoke clears....exciting stuff!

hit it on the head man