• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

boys post game , cant stop anyone

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone .... sorry don't remember who .... said Josh plans to wash all the stench from Dan away. I believe that is needed but I do not know how hard or how long that will take.
Longer and harder than we want.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brought this up a week or two ago, EB is part of the problem.
I wish someone would explain to me why EB is so amazing. I like EB and think he is done a decent job.

I don't think he has done a bad job...but I don't think he has done a spectacular job either. He was given one of the worst OLines to work with along with a rookie like qb. Fans always look for a savior of this team and EB is the new one apparently.

I love that howell leads the league in pass yards, but to me, I am more concerned with wins and total offensive production. I believe we are probably 19th now in the league in offense and that is not good. That is just a few spots better than the Scott Turner circus. Why this would be an indicator of why EB is our coach of the future is beyond me.

I am still waiting on an explanation from Brock and dean. Nothing yet.

EB could be a fantastic head coach. I like the guy actually. However, nobody has provided any evidence which suggests he is going to be an outstanding head coach. In fact, as the season goes on, the offense seems to be taking a nose dive. So I guess we can beat up awful teams in the beginning of the year, but fade toward the end? Also, the fact that we need to blindly hand over the entire team to EB and have harris impersonate Dan Snyder in the process is absurd. Open to changing my perspective on this, but there have been no evidence provided outside of "just give EB the job".

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy i would hate to blow 123 mil plus in cap space just to be competent . also how long do we expect this rebuild to take ? are we as a fan base willing to wait a 1/2 decade for it to pan out ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy i would hate to blow 123 mil plus in cap space just to be competent . also how long do we expect this rebuild to take ? are we as a fan base willing to wait a 1/2 decade for it to pan out ?
If they are willing to make some very hard-nosed decisions about their front offices and player moves, the rebuild should take two years to complete. 2024 will be mostly a learning year for all of the rookies and younger players bought in. 2025 will be the year that they determine if Howell stays or goes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1