• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

boys post game , cant stop anyone

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagine. We could have had Kyle Shanahan as head coach. Wonder what he could do with Sam Howell. Oh, and look, there’s Trent. Imagine if he was still here. Fuck Dan Snyder. He’s laughing his ass off right now.
Not for long ... Josh has already done more than Dan ever did .... just hasn't had time to work with the on the field product.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can beat the jets and Rams. Will we, who knows.

I still think we beat those teams but we might go 0-5. Sty always had us at 5 or 6 wins. Dude is a prophet.
A win over the Jets and Rams would be disastrous for the long-term health of this team.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last week I thought we'd lose out. The season ended when Sweat and Chase got traded.
Funny thing is watching this niners team, it sure looks like the only player on the team that makes “business decisions” is ole CY himself. He’s gonna end up getting hurt by friendly fire though

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what the team has. We must have some good players .... is it just bad coaching, is it who don't understand how to be an NFL players? Are there guys that could play better under someone else? How many times have we seen players leave here only to become better players somewhere else.

I saw guys that many here think are studs that played like shit at least part of the time today. I have more questions than I have answers.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is watching this niners team, it sure looks like the only player on the team that makes “business decisions” is ole CY himself. He’s gonna end up getting hurt by friendly fire though
I haven't been watching. Chase out there jumping on top of piles like it was his sack? Lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone .... sorry don't remember who .... said Josh plans to wash all the stench from Dan away. I believe that is needed but I do not know how hard or how long that will take.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what the team has. We must have some good players .... is it just bad coaching, is it who don't understand how to be an NFL players? Are there guys that could play better under someone else? How many times have we seen players leave here only to become better players somewhere else.

I saw guys that many here think are studs that played like shit at least part of the time today. I have more questions than I have answers.
It's depressing because we invested four years worth of high draft picks into this defense and it is literally one of the two worst defenses in the league.

Porter Jr. is a bona-fide stud. Gonzalez was lockdown before he got hurt.

Sweat and Chase are gone.

Im at the point now where I'm praying its Jack and not the personnel. That's a much quicker fix.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been watching. Chase out there jumping on top of piles like it was his sack? Lol
I hope something works for Chase but TV guys have been trying to sell the Chase thing while Nick is wrecking OTs.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it’s probably safe to say its both the players and the coaches.

If I’m the new GM, I’m letting the entire league know that everybody is tradeable for the right price: Terry, John Allen, Payne, Howell, etc.

A complete rebuild requires a sacrifice, and the commanders have already invested a lot of money in those players to be as bad as they are.

This is, of course, unless the new beefed up analytic department suggests otherwise: that advanced metrics say that Terry, for example, is actually a #1 wr who has depressed stats due to bad qb /oline play.

Clearly the entire staff is going to be fired, as they should be. It’s year four.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it’s probably safe to say its both the players and the coaches.

If I’m the new GM, I’m letting the entire league know that everybody is tradeable for the right price: Terry, John Allen, Payne, Howell, etc.

A complete rebuild requires a sacrifice, and the commanders have already invested a lot of money in those players to be as bad as they are.

This is, of course, unless the new beefed up analytic department suggests otherwise: that advanced metrics say that Terry, for example, is actually a #1 wr who has depressed stats due to bad qb /oline play.

Clearly the entire staff is going to be fired, as they should be. It’s year four.
I agree and am thinking along the same lines.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the easiest way to “erase the stink” of the Dan Snyder years:

Trade off any and all assets for as much as you can get
Hire the GM you want, and have him hire the coaching staff
Be as transparent as you can with the fanbase (hell, there’s even a local model to emulate: Leonsis with the Caps)
While engaging in total rebuild, figure out the stadium/facilities issues.

Promise the fanbase that the total experience will get better every year and then deliver on it: from name (Commanders is fucking terrible), to stadium experience, to merch, to community relations, to team competitiveness, etc.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can stomach that if they draft well with a scouting front office and GM. otherwise its all for naught

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the easiest way to “erase the stink” of the Dan Snyder years:

Trade off any and all assets for as much as you can get
Hire the GM you want, and have him hire the coaching staff
Be as transparent as you can with the fanbase (hell, there’s even a local model to emulate: Leonsis with the Caps)
While engaging in total rebuild, figure out the stadium/facilities issues.

Promise the fanbase that the total experience will get better every year and then deliver on it: from name (Commanders is fucking terrible), to stadium experience, to merch, to community relations, to team competitiveness, etc.
Looking forward to the new name. If the reports are true that Josh wants to scrub all things Dan Snyder, you'd have to think Commanders is on the to do list.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can stomach that if they draft well with a scouting front office and GM. otherwise its all for naught
They cannot afford to blow this off-season.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not looking for miracles next year, just some competency.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this the other day. I remember Bruce claiming on the radio that they got their man..... then they went behind his back and McNabb. I want to see something other than this when they get their man.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get to 9 wins skinsdad. We can sneak into the playoffs and then surprise a team in the playoffs.

Rivera then stays!!

Get it???
Now, now, no since in rubbing it in Duke. Lol.