• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden gone

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m sure he’ll make a pretty penny selling it if he doesn’t keep it. All these people celebrating that he lost his job, but he still gets to retire to a life of luxury.

Nice to have “screw you” money.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are white and do not understand in todays climate that the biggest thing that would destroy you is to get caught saying something racist especially about a black person or the black community. A few years back we saw the owner of the Clippers lose his whole ownership of the franchise for getting caught saying racist remarks. If you are a racist or even make jokingly remarks you better build an underground bunker, make it 7 floors deep, building a tent, and inside a sleeping bag with a night light say your racist jokes.

That is the world we live in today it is what it is that was dumb of him to put that on an email with his name all over it so he cant even deny the remark.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are white and do not understand in todays climate that the biggest thing that would destroy you is to get caught saying something racist especially about a black person or the black community. A few years back we saw the owner of the Clippers lose his whole ownership of the franchise for getting caught saying racist remarks. If you are a racist or even make jokingly remarks you better build an underground bunker, make it 7 floors deep, building a tent, and inside a sleeping bag with a night light say your racist jokes.

That is the world we live in today it is what it is that was dumb of him to put that on an email with his name all over it so he cant even deny the remark.
Gruden did a little more than talk some shit about DeMaurice Smith.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White males are targeted once again.
Welcome to the club that every other ethnic group and females have been a part of for a very long time in America. There'll be some bumps along the way, but long as you keep your head down and go along to get along you should manage.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White males are targeted once again.

BTW, anyone seen Hillary’s emails?
Gruden didn't even stick up for himself. He didn't say anything wrong. Where he sticks his dick behind closed doors is nobody's business. Goodell is everything Gruden said about him and Demaurice Smith is a fucking disgrace no matter what size his lips are.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the club that every other ethnic group and females have been a part of for a very long time in America. There'll be some bumps along the way, but long as you keep your head down and go along to get along you should manage.
And if you stab a pregnant woman and overdose on fentanyl while a cop kneels on your neck you'll get a fucking sainthood.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden did a little more than talk some shit about DeMaurice Smith.

Yeah but of all the stuff there the racist comment to smith is probably the most damaging and makes excellent headlines.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you stab a pregnant woman and overdose on fentanyl while a cop kneels on your neck you'll get a fucking sainthood.

Wow. When I read stuff like this, I think, how did some of you lose your minds this badly? What has this got to do with Jon Gruden?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. When I read stuff like this, I think, how did some of you lose your minds this badly? What has this got to do with Jon Gruden?
It's very accurate. The last 5 years in a nutshell, if you will.

If you don't think it's related then you aren't paying attention. A disgusting and maladapted portion of the country is foaming at the mouth to make everything as racist and gay as they are.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but of all the stuff there the racist comment to smith is probably the most damaging and makes excellent headlines.
Making racist headlines out of regular locker room talk is not an honorable skill. It's weasely politics infecting the rest of society.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started with the League looking into the WFT.....fuck you guys!!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legitimate criticism in my view is why, of all the emails collected during the Danny Snyder investigation, the only shit leaking is the Gruden stuff. I can only imagine what the Snyder emails show. But...he is an owner, and they are probably protecting their own.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time to move this to the political forum. Has nothing to do with the game of football. As for Gruden, good that he fucked up. He's a shitty coach who was overpaid by a retard owner with a stupid haircut. Good riddance. Get a decent coach and win meaningful games and make the Raiders a good team in Vegas. It's good for the game to have the black hole relevant, imo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden didn't even stick up for himself. He didn't say anything wrong. Where he sticks his dick behind closed doors is nobody's business. Goodell is everything Gruden said about him and Demaurice Smith is a fucking disgrace no matter what size his lips are.
Closed doors? The dude sent emails to people saying these things. I'm not sure how he got caught but it's like he was asking for it. Rookie mistake. Pretty shocking he can be this stupid honestly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About time to move this to the political forum. Has nothing to do with the game of football. As for Gruden, good that he fucked up. He's a shitty coach who was overpaid by a retard owner with a stupid haircut. Good riddance. Get a decent coach and win meaningful games and make the Raiders a good team in Vegas. It's good for the game to have the black hole relevant, imo.
I bet he gets a ton of pussy with that haircut

nfh0xpst9r831.jpg

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at posters claiming this clown was a victim. Obviously they share his racist, homophobic views. Yeah you can't slam "queers", call out the commissioner and make racist comments. And putting it in an email? Let's see what Bruce Allen had to say as well.

I'm enjoying this. Jon Gruden has been an asshole for a very long time, none of this surprises me. And LOL that he will be just fine because he has a lot of money. No this was devastating for him, and it should have been. He is now toxic, he will never work in football in any capacity again and that has to be killing him.

Last edited: