• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OJ has gone on to the Upper Room.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you saying "underrated" really mean "overrated", right? He had five years where he ran for more that 750 yards and 5 TD's. Over 1000 yards for five seasons, 1500 yards for three. Behind "The Electric Company" one of the best offensive lines in history. He led the Bill to one and only one playoff game. Ought to say something that the Bills never retired #32, even before the murders.

Stop it... the ONLY reason that line had a nickname was because of OJ... and since when do RBs lead a team to the playoff? The man can roast forever but he was a great RB.

TheGoodMan19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it... the ONLY reason that line had a nickname was because of OJ... and since when do RBs lead a team to the playoff? The man can roast forever but he was a great RB.
In the 70's and early 80's, lots of RB's led teams to playoffs. Larry Czonka in Miami, John Riggins in Washington, Earl Campbell in Houston, Billy Sims in Detroit, Eric Dickerson in LA.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 70's and early 80's, lots of RB's led teams to playoffs. Larry Czonka in Miami, John Riggins in Washington, Earl Campbell in Houston, Billy Sims in Detroit, Eric Dickerson in LA.

I see so you don't understand how football works. Those guys don't lead anyone anywhere without a decent team around them.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine that. The murdering asshole had one family member there and that person is refusing to be identified.

I can't wait to see what the turnout at his funeral is. The paparazzi are probably going to have to be recruited as pallbearers.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine that. The murdering asshole had one family member there and that person is refusing to be identified.

I can't wait to see what the turnout at his funeral is. The paparazzi are probably going to have to be recruited as pallbearers.
He was already cremated.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No CTE test? He's probably the biggest example of the damage that football can do serious damage to the brain.
I don’t think rage murdering your wife and the gay guy you misguidedly thought was banging her takes CTE.

Just an absurd level of arrogance and a bully mentality. Which he’d displayed from a very young age.

He never had any signs like Parkinson’s or dementia even as an old man. That I’m aware of.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think rage murdering your wife and the gay guy you misguidedly thought was banging her takes CTE.

Just an absurd level of arrogance and a bully mentality. Which he’d displayed from a very young age.

He never had any signs like Parkinson’s or dementia even as an old man. That I’m aware of.

He's an abusive psycho, there is no dispute about that. He had been since his USC days. I just think CTE could have exacerbated his psychotic behavior.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there is a lesson that has been ignored for a very long time in this dude. Just because they're big and fast and have a specific athletic ability shouldn't put them above the rest of society. The people that wanted to profit from his special gifts were not only willing to overlook his inability to be a reasonable member of society, they covered for his misdeeds and apparently covered them up to the extent of paying off victims. That is wrong, and he is not the only person this has been done for. Lawrence Phillips comes to mind as one of the bigger POS human beings that was just too damn ignorant to even pretend to be a member of society and the list goes well beyond him, but he's probably one of the worst.

Don't get me wrong, there are scum of society people walking the streets and in prison, but a special athletic ability should not in any way excuse, or cause others to cover up inexcusable behavior. The way I see it, if you don't have the ability to be a reasonable member of society you can't be part of the society, regardless of your physical or mental gifts.

I wonder if in a sense we are failing these people or if in reality they're failures. Either way, it's a failure and to me the people that enable this crap behavior are just as culpable and guilty as the perpetrators.